Band in a Box Mac 2014 update

• For those of you that use and love this software (as I do), heres an update.

A few days ago at their Mac forum I saw Peter Gannon ( the PG in PG Music) post a request for Mac beta testers.

So we should see a release in the next few months. :)

• Ive been playing with the 2014 PC version with the new GUI and enhanced real tracks. But Im also looking forward to having it on the Mac.

If you want to use the same version on Mac and PC, do you have to buy BIAB twice?

Steinberg-users only have to buy one licensed version (f.e. Cubase and Wavelab) and can use it on Mac and PC, you'll always get both versions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I don't believe that I paid twice but I did buy an upgrade and at that time it was to Mac.. oh yeah.. they put it on a disk drive, 1 terabyte.. lots of data, samples, videos, etc. comes with it... it didn't come with both versions, only the one you select..

yup... love my Cubase and Wavelab! run it on both when I have to but really try to avoid the PC LOL..

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Since I use...

Logic Pro X (DAW) for the past 15 years

in conjunction with...

Band in a Box (It has one main function: You put in the chord progression and form to a song. You choose from one of hundreds of musical styles, adjust some parameters to taste, and BiaB miraculously generates a backing band accompaniment using a range of instrumentation: drums, guitars, piano, bass, horns, and strings,etc. You can go further by having BiaB improvise melodies and solos according to myriad parameters.) ,

Cubase isnt anything I am interested in. So I dont mind paying for the cross grade, which I think is about half the original purchase price. ;)

• Cubase isnt anything I am interested in. So I dont mind paying for the cross grade, which I think is about half the original purchase price. ;)

Thanks for the info, for me BIAB is just interesting for jamming at home or producing fast demos. For anything else (studio production, editing, mixing, mastering ect.) I always will use Cubase, Wavelab, Logic and Ableton Live. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de