TAF's "Morgan Duel 40": one of the best profiles I heard !!!

• Yeah real great story, do you play Back in the corners covers...if you ask me TAF FRIEDMAN profiles sucks!!...i cant find some THE CULT OR VAN HALEN OR AC DC or something else from those profiles...REAL f... suck kinda Shadows apache profiles..ufff (he need better guitar player to make profiles) :evil: :!: :thumbdown:

• about which drugs we are talking about?

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Yeah real great story, do you play Back in the corners covers...if you ask me TAF FRIEDMAN profiles sucks!!...i cant find some THE CULT OR VAN HALEN OR AC DC or something else from those profiles...REAL f... suck kinda Shadows apache profiles..ufff (he need better guitar player to make profiles) :evil: :!: :thumbdown:

Hi Kempafun,

Even if I may agree with you that some Andy profiles (like Friedman) not working for me, I don't see the point you insult him...he spends a lot of time to profile ! Some profiles are top notch, others perhaps less.

Moreover, what I learned with my own profiles is that my favorites are not necessary the favorites of the others guys...

My honest opinion about Andy's profiles :
    I think Andy really shines in clean and low crunch profiles. I am not a fan of his hi gain profiles (especially the Boogie MarkII for instance), but it is not a big deal, they tend to get the same blanket tone. Moreover, there are so many great profiles available in this forum than you can adopt my approach, you don't like a profile, try another...

For my needs, honestly I prefer the free profiles, but the commercial ones can also be great.

My 2 cents

djemass

Unnecessary.
    In Germany we say 'narrow horizon syndrome'.

• You should try the Ubershall or the Orange Rockerverb and Thunderverb. Those are really great higain profiles.

And the post from the other dude, that was really weak. You can have your opinion but learn to voice it in a respectful way.

• You should try the Ubershall or the Orange Rockerverb and Thunderverb. Those are really great higain profiles.

And the post from the other dude, that was really weak. You can have your opinion but learn to voice it in a respectful way.

Yup exactly this..

Feedback is useful in good or bad, but abusive and claims are just not worth anyone's time.

• Okej sorry for that but,When we KNOW ourselves well, we can sift through information, to determine what is valuable criticism and feedback, and what is not.

As of now you have 11 posts. That's a pretty ridiculous statement here.

Okej sorry for that but,When we KNOW ourselves well, we can sift through information, to determine what is valuable criticism and feedback, and what is not. We are all reflections of each other.If you want to sell something, you need to hear your customers feedback. Sometimes its bad feedback.Life is never only happy and good.But you maybe learn(hear feedback) to do it better.Your profiles need to be BETTER than rig Exchange,`cause you are selling your profiles.We are constantly evolving!

First of all his profiles are good enough to pay for them, I think for most us that's a clear fact. Second of all there was no feedback from your side. Saying that something "fucking sucks" is no feedback. Feedback is a more detailed explaination what exactly you like or dislike about something. You really need to get your stuff together mister

I will give an ear to rockerverb or thunderverb. I am not a fan of Ubershall (the real amp)... Thanks. And To Andy, dońt worry about trolls, continue what you do as what you do is great ;)

Hey, what's going on in my thread about profiles I LIKE? On my KPA there are more than 500 profiles, about 5 from RE, some of my own and the rest is TAF and Soundside.de. They both (Andy and Armin) deliver brilliant profiles, for sure you have to search for the right ones, but your bashing simply sucks.... :thumbdown:

If you don't like Andy's profiles that's ok, but stop bashing around.

By the way: if you want to "find the cult of Van Halen or AC/DC" start to play guitar like Eddie van Halen and Malcom/Angus Young. If you're as good as they are (good luck...), I will help you to find the right profiles.... ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• KoMa -
    you `re right about this..i should say it more diplomatic like, i spend my money to get something great (Friedman Brown Eye and Dirty Shirley Amp) they cost 5000 $ (i Think). I know is great stuff from mr Friedman. First of all everybody who played those amps says woow Van Halen ,Steve Stevens,Alice In Chains Slash, Page bla bla...you know. It must be fantastic sound. But, hm...okej i say it like this ; Andy your profiles of Friedman is great but to Dave Friedman, I will say; "your amps sucks". Is This correct now?

KoMa -
    yea we know ourselfs well if you play rock and roll. Do you play rock?. ;(

Vesmedic1 -
    Huh?!?!?! Kempafun I've read a few of your posts and... Uhhh... Yea, lay off the drugs :)
    Is this another cultural gap with Someone who doesn't understand English or????

Understand English?Drugs? Hallo Boy, are you cowboy or something? 8|

Okej Guys , Andy profiles are fantastic...do you want to hear it again, fantastic sound and i will go now and record some fantastic music with friedman profiles, thanx. :!:;):rolleyes:

• Okej Guys , Andy profiles are fantastic...do you want to hear it again, fantastic sound and i will go now and record some fantastic music with friedman profiles, thanx. :!: ;) :rolleyes:

Is there anything else you can contribute except bashing and sarcasm?

To sound like Van Halen, Steve Stevens ect. you need much more than a few profiles.... it's always the player first, the magic will come from his fingers, not from some profile or amp-sound. Steve Stevens will sound much better on the cheapest amp of the world than a bad player with his house full of boutique amps.

If you don't get the desired sound, maybe it's you ???

I love the Dirty Shirly and there are so many great profiles available, which will offer Marshall-type tones. Plexi E, Bogner Goldfinger, Suhr Badger 30, Marshall JVM 410H, Diezel VH4 and Pink Taco are fantastic (all Soundside.de), Redplate CDS3, Cornford Carrera, Dirty Shirly, JTM1, and Boogie Tremoverb (all TAF) are excellent, too. For sure these are just a few examples.

Here are a few examples from me using Marshall-taype profiles:

- Floydstein (Bogner Goldfinger)

- Rusty Fingers (Suhr Badger 30)

- Monster in the House (Plexi E)

- Jimi-Jam (Marshall JVM 410)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• +1 on the Dirty Shirley.
    I bought Amp Factory 59 Bassman, Soundside Fender 57 Deluxe and some more following Guenter personal tastes and I like them very much.
    The Deluxe is amazing.
    Can you point me to some other Fender packs you like?

• +1 on the Dirty Shirley.
    I bought Amp Factory 59 Bassman, Soundside Fender 57 Deluxe and some more following Guenter personal tastes and I like them very much.
    The Deluxe is amazing.
    Can you point me to some other Fender packs you like?

You should take a look at TAF's "Fentastic Pack" and "Fender Toolkit", my favourite clean sounds are -next to '57 Deluxe and '59 Bassman- mostly from these two packages (more from the "Fentastic Pack"), the '52 Deluxe from Armin is great, too. The 2 Fender packs include also a lot of crunch and distorted profiles, not just clean ones.