TAF's "Morgan Duel 40": one of the best profiles I heard !!!

• guenterhaas -

Monster in the house riff "Plexi CB 8 5MM0 E " - Soundside Plexi. I Think that soundside do some nice profiles . I have this Marshall and i`m still in progress with those profiles.I will be back when i tried little more.

Hey, have you heard ; Sunna " I´m Not Trading " from 2001. Uk grunge band? Have you heard this before?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC8sZIE4vvQ

Is this similar riff? E,F#,G,c,b .Sorry but in my ears is this the same.

• Like I told you Soundside and TAF deliver great profiles, your bashing against Andy is nothing but a fart.

I've never heard of a band called Sunna and I don't know the track. By the way: the riff of the Sunna-song is E-B-C-A and not what you wrote, easy to hear even the audio from the youtube-clip is crap. If it's the same for your ears, you should go to your otologist and check them as soon as possible. This song has nothing to do with my "Monster In The House".

And maybe you should stop your immature and childish behaviour, too. Your permanent critisism against everybody and everything just shows that you are nothing but a troll. Switch off your computer, stand up and take a look what's outside of your narrow window. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().

• If I am younger , I will commit suicide right now.

What's the point to continue with this miserable life after making such a huge mistake by pressing play button on that video clip ???? :wacko: :D :D :D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Luckily, I am enough old to learn there is always exit, so I'll survive.
    Another music, another girlfriend /wife , another good old friend,another guitar and amp, new Kemper profile , another job,another city ore even Continent and on the end that famouz "x" -you just cancel bloody thing forever.
    Hey Guenter,hope you'll agree ! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Luckily, I am enough old to learn there is always exit, so I'll survive.
    Another music, another girlfriend /wife , another good old friend,another guitar and amp, new Kemper profile , another job,another city ore even Continent and on the end that famouz "x" -you just cancel bloody thing forever.
    Hey Guenter,hope you'll agree ! :thumbup:

Hey, nice to have some philosophical thoughts after this time-wasting bashing, you're absolutely right. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Here are a few examples from me using Marshall-taype profiles:
    - Floydstein (Bogner Goldfinger)
    - Rusty Fingers (Suhr Badger 30)
    - Monster in the House (Plexi E)
    - Jimi-Jam (Marshall JVM 410)

Some nice tones here! The Jimi-Jam track sounds great I'll have to take a second look at that Marshall. Did you do much in the way of post EQ on this track? Good stuff :thumbup:

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Some nice tones here! The Jimi-Jam track sounds great I'll have to take a second look at that Marshall. Did you do much in the way of post EQ on this track? Good stuff :thumbup:

No, I didn't use any eq's on these tracks and there's also no KPA-tweaking. Just the raw profiles from Armin and a little bit of reverb and delay from Cubase, that's all. At "Jimi-Jam" I used a Fender '56 reissue Custom Shop-strat tuned to Eb (like Hendrix often did), very important for the sound. I'm using D'Addario 011 strings and this strat is always tuned to Eb. In standard tuning I'm using D'Addario 010.

• Some nice tones here! The Jimi-Jam track sounds great I'll have to take a second look at that Marshall. Did you do much in the way of post EQ on this track? Good stuff :thumbup:

No, I didn't use any eq's on these tracks and there's also no KPA-tweaking. Just the raw profiles from Armin and a little bit of reverb and delay from Cubase, that's all. At "Jimi-Jam" I used a Fender strat (Custom Shop '56 reissue with maple neck / the guitar on the photo) tuned to Eb (like Hendrix often did), very important for the sound. I'm using D'Addario 011 strings and this strat is always tuned to Eb. In standard tuning I'm using D'Addario 010.

[Blocked Image: http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w489/kingbee789/MMC_01_zpsef5ee7a3.jpg]

• No, I didn't use any eq's on these tracks and there's also no KPA-tweaking. Just the raw profiles from Armin and a little bit of reverb and delay from Cubase, that's all. At "Jimi-Jam" I used a Fender strat (Custom Shop '56 reissue with maple neck / the guitar on the photo) tuned to Eb (like Hendrix often did), very important for the sound. I'm using D'Addario 011 strings and this strat is always tuned to Eb. In standard tuning I'm using D'Addario 010.

[Blocked Image: http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w489/kingbee789/MMC_01_zpsef5ee7a3.jpg]

Jimi :thumbup:

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de