DIEZEL Einstein DI Profile Pack - DI-Station (23 Profiles)

• Ladies and gentleman,

After months of tweaking, testing and comparing different profile settings, we have finally launched our new project.
    I'm proud to present you a new platform for high-quality DI-Profiles : DI-Station.

Our Goal: We want to capture almost every sound of the amplifier to deliever YOU the sounds to your Profilers.

And here is the result: The DIEZEL Einstein DI-Profile pack with 23 profiles, that will give you THE Diezel Sound.
    At home, in the studio, on stage or everywhere you want.

The DI-Profiles are not for Powerhead Users only.
    You can also achieve a great sound with your favourite cabinet presets and use them like "usual" profiles.

To give you an insight, we recorded the room sound with a kemper powerhead into a diezel 2x12 cab mic'd it up with a Sennheiser E906 and a large diaphragm condenser mic. The Guitars you hear are unprocessed!

https://soundcloud.com/di-stat…ein-crunch-kemper-profile
    https://soundcloud.com/di-stat…-high-gain-kemper-profile

Where looking forward to receiving your feedback.
    You can purchase the pack here for 6.99€ :
    https://sellfy.com/p/BCLb/

You should test these DI-Profiles with the DI-Station (VH4-)Diezel Cab from Rig-Exchange.

You can also find us on facebook, where we'll keep you updated on news and more free stuff:
    https://www.facebook.com/distation

Coming soon:
    Diezel Herbert
    Diezel VH4
    Fryette Pitbull
    Evh 5150
    Peavey 6505+
    Engl Steve Morse

• Those profiles are killer! Just bought the pack ... even with a cab added afterwards it sounds awesome... good work!!

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Those profiles are killer! Just bought the pack ... even with a cab added afterwards it sounds awesome... good work!!

Thank you very much !
    We're glad, you like it, too.
    For the other users : What was your favourite 'setup' with our profiles ?

So these are specifically just DI profiles? Do you include any with your Diezel 2x12 cab?

Hello!
    We've got this request a few times. That's why we'll release some profiles with the diezel 2x12 cab, too (For free of course.)
    Sounds that alright ?

Regards,
    Simon

• Sounds great! Let me know when they are released and I would be happy to make a clip for you.

• DI profiles are captured after the poweramp.

The ones you're looking for are simply Preamp-Profiles, captured before the poweramp.

You can use DI-Profiles with your FX return nonetheless, but should turn off the "Cab" section of the profile.
    Otherwise the sound has gone though 2 poweramps, which may sound awkward (not necessarily!)

• I just want to make sure that when using these profiles, I can use the powerhead directly into a marshall 4X12 and turn off the cab on the Kemper? When I use other profiles and turn off the cab setting, they sound horrible with a guitar cab.

• Hi rgolenberg !
    What music style do you play ?
    I'll record you a sample.(powerhead into mic'd Diezel cab).
    Then you can decide by yourself, if they sound horrible with cab off ;)

Regards,
    Simon

• @rgloenberg I think you got that wrong.
    If you use the Powerhead into a Cabinet, just leave the DI-Profiles as they are.

The poweramp of the Kemper doesn't shape or influence the sound in a way a valve poweramp would (Can't tell if it influences the sound at all).
    DI-Profiles have captured Pre- and poweramp of a certain amp, and the Kemper Powerhead will drive a cabinet and sound exactly like or pretty close to the original amp.
    So you just load a DI-Profile, let the Powerhead drive the cabinet, and it should sound like the original Amp plugged into that cabinet.

If you use the non-powerhead Kemper and run it into external poweramps (for example the FX-Return of your Mesa Rectifier), this poweramp will shape the sound in its own way.
    And as this sound has gone through 2 Poweramps (1 already profiled, 1 "real"), it may sound strange, or muddy or sth..
    In this case, it would be smart to turn off the "Cab" section of your Kemper, which reduces the poweramp-influence of the originally profiled Amp by a big amount.
    What you have left then is basically a Preamp-Profile, that you can now run into an external poweramp and into a cabinet. And it should sound great then! ;)

With that second method, the sound will differ from the originally profiled Amp, as you basically run the preamp stage of the original amp into a different poweramp stage.

So if you want to get to the original amp sounds as close as possible (without buying the amp :P ), you need a Kemper Powerhead or a really linear poweramp.

Tl;dr: Turning off the "Cab" section of a DI-Profile reduces the amount of poweramp-influence of the originally profiled amp.
    You might wanna try this if u use an external poweramp, but not with a Powerhead (Otherwise it may sound horrible)
    :thumbup: