Kemper Profiling Amp PowerHead vs. Real Amp ?!

• Hello guys!

How close is the powerhead (with di profiles) compared to a real amp ?!
    Can you sell all your amps and still keep the same sound just with your powerhead?

I'm a happy powerhead user and had the idea to compare the DI-Profiles with the real amp.
    We used an EVH 5150 and an Engl Steve Morse.
    We took 4 different samples, first of all the real amp, afterwards the DI Profile and recorded the sound of
    the Amp + the PowerHead into a diezel 2x12 cab mic'd up with a Sennheiser E906 and a large diaphragm condenser mic.
    What do you think of the results?

Here's the video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju_JWND4-s&feature=youtu.be

BTW:

We think that DI-Profiles are one of the best ways to "capture" the whole character of an amplifier.
    That's why we offer DI-Profile Packs.
    You can purchase our Diezel Einstein pack here [6.99€ for 23 profiles]:
    https://sellfy.com/p/BCLb/

• Awesome video...I think the results are excellent.

I wouldn't say the comparisons sound identical, but they definitely sound like the amp that's been DI Profiled....pretty damn close considering two different poweramps are being used, and one poweramp is SS.
    You don't say on the video which is which...correct?

It's a great test because we're hearing what a Powered Kemper through a Mic'd Cab sounds like.

• I compared a recording I did with my previous JVM410HJS and a profile that Tony McKenzie put up on the exchange and it is close that I don't miss my amp at all other than for the look of it.

• Thank you for your feedback :)

Awesome video...I think the results are excellent.

I wouldn't say the comparisons sound identical, but they definitely sound like the amp that's been DI Profiled....pretty damn close considering two different poweramps are being used, and one poweramp is SS.
    You don't say on the video which is which...correct?

It's a great test because we're hearing what a Powered Kemper through a Mic'd Cab sounds like.

Hi ! In the video description you can see where we used kemper/amp :)
    Thank you.