Uncontrolled shutdown?

• As many of you, I have never owned an amp that had to boot up ;)

I have a Kemper Rack. In the rack I also have my harmonizer and power strip. It would be more convenient to just turn the master switch on and off, but the whole "Shutting Down" thing has me wondering if this is safe?

Can the Kemper have its power removed safely?

• It has once been confirmed by someone from Kemper that it is no problem to simply switch off the power.
    However the shutting down process is there for a reason. Creating a safety point.
    I forgot the details about it, sorry.
    Rule of thumb: when possible shut down the Kemper the regular way.
    Boot time is also faster when shut down the regular way.

• Uh, if only people used (and advised about) the wiKPA, which has taken so much time and effort to build up... :rolleyes: :D

• All is good, Ingolf :thumbup: But that's not "advising", IMO: it just doesn't work. :(

While quoting the wiKPA, I try and inspire people to read something more from it, by showing how many interesting infos it contains. Also, I implicitly say RTFM LOL

But really, please feel free to go on participating the forum the splendid way you've been doing till now :)

• All is good, Ingolf :thumbup: But that's not "advising", IMO: it just doesn't work. :(

While quoting the wiKPA, I try and inspire people to read something more from it, by showing how many interesting infos it contains. Also, I implicitly say RTFM LOL

But really, please feel free to go on participating the forum the splendid way you've been doing till now :)

Yeah, frankly speaking I could have written several articles in the wiKPA and would only have to cite from them instead of giving same or similar answers to same or similar questions.
    I find that I'm more the direct communication guy.

You're quite right to point to the wiKPA regularly tho'. :)