Popping when switching between rigs with Transpose on

• Like the title says.

For Performance mode, I have a Transpose stomp locked in Slot A so I can just turn it on, set it, and be able to switch through whatever patches I want for that particular song. It works great...

...except that, mostly with high-gain tones, switching from patch to patch makes an audible pop/crackle, loud enough to pretty obnoxious at bedroom volume and even worse as I turn up the volume. My guess is that it's the second patch's Transpose stomp saying "alright, let's go, what pitch am I hearing?", which obviously takes a few samples.

My suggestions:
    - Transpose could be set to spill over from one patch to the next, as with delay trails.
    - Transpose could simply not pass a signal until it sorts itself out.
    - Transpose could make use of a compressor for the first few milliseconds. The sound itself isn't an issue for me, simply the excessive volume.

If it simplifies things, these changes could apply only if Transpose is locked on, and therefore the Kemper knows it will need it on every rig.

Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…1524/transposepopping.mp3
    First half is with Transpose off, second is with it on.

• I have looked into it.

To my surprise this sound gap cannot be avoided.
    The Pitch Shifter relies on delayed signals of the past (!) by definition. The delayed signals are played back by a different pitch.
    When you switch to a new rig, there is no 'past' for the established Transpose effect. Thus the delay is empty in that very moment.
    This gap only happens when the Pitch Shifter pitches upwards.

• Would love to see a solution, I used to have an octave set up as a Stomp on a lot of my solo presets but it got too annoying. Pretty bad when a drummer questions the popping sound.