"All Stomps Off"

• Hey guys,

I had some problems with my profiler at the last gig. It just displayed "All Stomps Off" several times and switched off all of my stomps (yeah, you don't say). But I don't even have any idea how this can happen, I don't even know how to display that message on purpose? I was using a Behringer FCB1010 with the latest uno4kpa chip. Anybody else had that problem? Didn't touch the KPA, a reboot didn't solve the problem.

Cheers
    Dan

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Hi mDan.
    The All Stomps Off prompt shows when you press and hold STOMPS then short press STOMPS again (and the other way around). Which KAOS are you using? Is your FCB configured (maybe accidentally) to engage the Stomp Inverter funtion?

• Hey,

I see, never seen that :) I was on the latest 2.4.2 beta, the FCB isn't configured to engange stomp inverter. I think the problem occured when I used the tap tempo (or hold that button for tempo), but I have to check it again, maybe it just was a coincidence when I noticed that. It only happend from time to time and I usually didn't notice immediately (only have the gate and the wahwah in standby when "normal playing"). Should I send in a backup?

Cheers
    Dan

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• See if you can replicate the behaviour again and send a backup along with a step-by-step description of what you where doing when it happened. Don't forget to name your firmware versions on the Profiler and FCB. This way we can try to reproduce the issue. Thank you.