Warbly sounds when soloing

• I'm pretty happy with the sounds I'm getting but, when I'm soloing I kinda hear some warbly swooshing sounds when using the higher strings. This isn't I've left on a flanger etc... no effects in the profile. Any ideas? Or is it just a bad profile?

• Well that's bolloks this isn't my strings. This occurs with fresh strings as well as older strings. My strings get changed monthly at minimum. It's more of a digital swooshing sound, any suggestions? This is through b power rack into a cab.

• There are no reports about this type of problems in our ticket system. Which firmware version are you running? Can you please make a recording of the problem and open a support ticket? Please also include a backup of your profiler and name the rigs that you experience the problem with so we can try to replicate the situation.

• in addition to what hjscheffler said,
    please make sure that your noise gate setting isn't unreasonably high
    and
    that your pickups aren't too close to the strings, which could in some cases cause such behaviour in tube amps and the Profiler alike.

• I should have been a little less prescriptive, so I apologize for the tone.
    It's a common culprit, strings, and online it's hard to know the experience level of users.
    So I don't mean to talk down, more to cover the basis.

When I hear warble the first things i check for are:

1) Basic Tuning
    2) Intonation Tuning
    3) Strings (even after 2 weeks I can get rust, and not see it. I use my nail and run it across the underside of the high E and B strings and am always surprised at how quickly they rust, but then again, I'm bad at washing my fingers and cleaning my strings!)
    4) Pickup Height (especially if I change string gauge and/or adjust the rod)
    5) Playing too close to a speaker, sometimes causes sympathetic ringing that may be out of tune with my next chord change and warbles. Usually only with a Guitar Cabinet.

I guess what I'm saying is, unless the KPA just got a new bug I haven't heard about, it's likely a guitar issue.

Try this:

1) Replicate the issue with a second guitar to be sure it's not the individual guitar.
    2) If you can replicate it, try and record it so we can hear it, and tell us the guitar type, and profile name/s, please.