The Profiler is not a real tube amp *facepalm*

• You play the guitar on the M-TV! that ain't workin'! That's the way you do it!.....

Dont know if the threadstarter mean this as irony! or he dont understand how the Kemper works!

dont think he have tweaked the sence, pick, tube sag and comp! the main purpose ise to use the Kemper troug PA and then you will not notice very big difference in tone quality from the real amp and the Kemper! no bloomy bass no noise from micing up guitar cab and so on!

• Haha, what a bunch of morons. Re-record "Cowboys from Hell" while we are at it. Or some Jimmi Page solos, no tubes, no quarter.

I really despise this petition site, by the way - I wanted to started an anti-petition site, where I'd grab every petition they post on change.org and automatically generate anti-petition for people to sign. Could get creepy, but mostly fun. The idea is here for grabs, I don't have time to fuck around interwebz ;)

"I love the album, but would be way better without the typical AX FX tone" - good reason. Actually, wait... it is recorded on Kemper ;)

• @ and44 and WS: guys you got me!! gosh......the problem with my kpa was that I totally ignore the little antenna behind. in fact the usb IS the antenna. too bad it is always adviced to buy it small. mine doesn't get any channels......

oh....here: found what I need to see some tv:

[Blocked Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o8So-5AjlCM/UUTqqFHTkgI/AAAAAAAAEBE/2xgFIpG78rc/s1600/1.jpg]

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I'm quite close to the producer of this record and I gotta say, I definitely get a kick out it.

For anyone that cares the profile used was of my personal diezel Herbert loaded with 4 6550s and 2 kt77s, kinda unique sounding. The profile was then tweaked to hell just using the kempers on board eqs. The result was a very dry, kinda broken up kinda tone that you hear on the record, also is unboosted. To me it's my favorite sounding record right now, it just has this awesome vibe that's hard to describe that I really dig. The band LOVED the tone, and essentially got a tone that was almost impossible to get beforehand... If you don't see the awesomeness in that then I dunno what to tell you because IT IS awesome if you think about It.

The whole article is hillarious, how many horrible sounding records had tube amps on them? How many great records had solid state? How many great had tube? How many great had solid state? point being, NONE of that shit matters in reality to making a great sounding record, not nearly as much as people think it does Atleast.

• I bet good money on the drum sounds on the record being "crisp and nice" probably has something to do with drum replacement too.

I wouldn't bet too much... Audiohammers drum room is one of the best in the biz, mark is known for his drum tones ( check out his toontrack expansion pack) and even if they WERE replaced, it would've been with marks own samples that he himself captured.

• The whole article is hillarious, how many horrible sounding records had tube amps on them? How many great records had solid state? How many great had tube? How many great had solid state? point being, NONE of that shit matters in reality to making a great sounding record, not nearly as much as people think it does Atleast.

Exactly.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer