Kemper warrantee and service question.

• I had a few issues with my KPA and contacted the folks at Kemper about it. After a few emails it was determined I'd have to send it in for some work. :-(. I miss it!
    I do have to say that I'm very pleased with the attention and response I've received from Kemper regarding a service issue.
    My question is, does anybody else have experience with getting work done on their KPA? Was it gone for a long time?
    I'm hoping the turnaround time is not too long.... I'm experiencing KPA withdrawal.

• I just contacted Kemper about My LEDs malfunctioning , very pleased as of yet. They inform me it's covered by my warranty , which is good and to contact my dealer to have it serviced and apparently they do it in house. Don't have to send it to Germany !!! From 1st response I\ll report as i'm still waiting for answers from dealer !!! I cant be 5 weeks without it I gig all the time !!

• Heard back from my dealer again and not as good as I had hoped for.

they must send my Kemper back to the company.which they say will take about 4-5 weeks. and additional shipping fees might incur also !!!

What about my gigs? Any way kemper can just send me the parts? I could easily change a board or a front panel myself .

• We have two dedicated service centers in the US so the unit does not have to be send back to germany.
    It should take between 2-3 weeks from Canada to the US service centers and back at most.
    In any case please open a ticket at our support page and our US representative will take care of you.