All my rigs are now in "Last Imported" since update to 2.4.2

• I just imported about 100 new rigs then did a backup before upgrading the FW to 2.4.2

Once the update was complete I selected the "Last Imported" and it showed ALL my rigs (500+) instead of the 100 I just imported.

I recall this happening in early FW versions but I thought it had been fixed.

It's now a real pain to filter through the 100 new ones as I have to scroll through everything and try and remember what I imported.

Anyone know a way to recover from this? I've tried restarts and changing the sort menu but nothing works.

• Found a partial workaround….It at least puts my recent imports at the end of the list.

Quoted from "wildstringdom"
    This would be good, but you can do it already like this (hard way):

1- remeber the name of the last file you imported to kemper.

2- browse for name and choose it, then after press to browse for date, it will go the last imported

• I think it's not a software bug.
    When you update the firmware, all the rigs are seen as pre-existent and they can not be considered "last imported".
    I could be wrong but this is my point of view. Updating the firmware is like to restart the timer.

• Its happen to me as well ,but I just switch KPA off and then on , and the real last imported was suddenly there .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• When you update the firmware, all the rigs are seen as pre-existent and they can not be considered "last imported".

But if ALL the existing rigs show up as "last imported" after an update, doesn't that mean it IS a bug??

Quite honestly, I would have expected the sorting to be the same before and after a firmware update.

(several restarts but no fix)