NEW: JJP Diezel VH4 Kemper Pack

• Well, it looks like I was able to get another pack live quicker than I thought I would:

JPP Diezel VH4 Kemper Pack

2007 Diezel VH4 with EL34's
    Maxon OD808
    Rivera K412

These profiles were captured at my facility, Glasswall Productions, in Geneva, IL. There are two “blocks” of ten profiles; one block with a Rivera K412 Vintage 30 cabinet, and one block without a cabinet. The second block, labelled “JJP NOCAB...” is meant for use with a cabinet IR, so please keep that in mind. All profiles were refined with a Seymour Duncan JB in a PRS Mike Mushok Baritone guitar, and are aimed towards heavy rock and metal rhythm and lead work.

The First Block:

This was captured via a Rivera K412 with two SM57's and one Sennheiser 421 on the cab. These were run through Neve Portico 5012 preamps and Digidesign converters. The 3 mics were balanced to a drum and bass mix, summed, and sent back to the Kemper.

The Second Block:

This was captured via a Countryman Type 85 DI box, post poweramp/pre-cabinet, and sent back to the Kemper. These were tested with several different cabinet IR's. It is suggested that you use a cabinet IR that does not have any poweramp coloration in the response, since the profile already has the poweramp coloration from the Diezel. The tone and gain controls remained the same for this block and the first

Each block contains the following variations:

- Channel 1
    - Channel 1 Bright
    - Channel 1 Bright with Maxon OD808
    - Channel 2
    - Channel 2 Bright
    - Channel 2 Bright with Maxon OD808
    - Channel 3
    - Channel 3 with Maxon OD808
    - Channel 4
    - Channel 4 with Maxon OD808

Head on over to the product page for the Diezel VH4 profiles:
    http://jordonpopp.bigcartel.com/product/jjp-kemper-vh4-pack

Here are some samples of the profiles:
    https://soundcloud.com/jordong…/sets/jjp-diezel-vh4-pack

NOTE: Besides a HP filter at 70hz-18dB/oct and a LP filter at 10khz-18dB/oct and whatever 2Buss processing is going on, there is nothing done to these profiles. This is exactly what you'll be getting.

As always, thanks for looking, and I hope whoever grabs these really enjoys them!

• In the audio samples, the HP/LP was done with the stock ProTools 7-band EQ.

In the actual profiles, there is a shelving eq with -12db at 70hz (or thereabout, I cannot remember the exact frequency) that comes activated as stock in one of the slots after the "Rig." This is not present in the profiles without a cabinet, as the specific frequency and type of EQ or filter will be cabinet-dependent.