Denicio is BACK with New Profiles!! Hinson and Suhr Amps

• OK gang, sorry for the delay. Have been in the studio working my tail off on a new album. Got to show my new Kemper to Legendary record producer Jim Gaines!

Check out the Rig Exchange for my REprofile of the Suhr amp with a 57. You will find it brighter and far more useable than the ones uploaded with the Ribbon Microphone.

Second set of profiles are of my one of a kind Robert Hinson amp. This guy is a legend in Memphis and surrounding region. He is a master amp tinkerer and NEVER makes the same amp twice.

Mine is a combo amp (he don't make combo's anymore either!). Its a hybrid of a Vox AC30 meets AC15. He included a front end channel to it that's not really a channel but more like a 'tube stomp box' but without the stomp box. So I suppose you could argue is kinda like what John Deacon did for Brian May when he created the "Deaky" (front end tiny amp to go before Brians AC30...the way I understand it).

Both profiles are in the vein of 60's/70's classic rock sounds. If you are looking for Modern Metal...these wont help you.

You should be able to get a world of tones with these profiles with just the volume knob and switching pickups. It a rainbow of sounds!!! :)

IF these suck, please tell me so. I am still learning this Kemper profiling process. I am a big boy and can take harsh criticism, truly can.

If they don't suck...then enjoy!

Viva La Kemper!!!!

Denicio

• Bigb,
    Thanks for trying them out and commenting. My profiles will only get better when I get brutal honest feedback from you guys. I want to get the best these amps have to offer.....just want to make sure my profiles actually WORK in the real world environment.

Denicio