Problems with L/R output volume!

• Hello I had my first gig this weekend and left my tube amp at home. I have problems with the main output. It seems like its not levelled right /left. The right side was much louder then the left! I don't understand how to level it? Have other users had the same problems?
    I have tweaked a bit on my clean sounds now and looking forward to play with it next weekend.
    How to level left right so it is even?

• Are you trying to run stereo out or mono? If mono set the output to main mono out (this will be summed out) and see if the issue exists. It could be an FX setting with some left right situation. As Ingolf said the output level is no different. See what your output is current set and and after that post your results.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• It was default stereo output. We was not playing on or own PA put these soundengineers are proffesionals. uses Midas mixers. it was much more signal from the right output. Yesterday i tryed to just plug the outputs directly into our practice speakers(Behringer samll PA) Exactly the same. much more signal into the right speaker, all parameters was the same on each speaker.

Can someone tell me what output to use? I have no idea what to use. The sound was nicest wen i had it set like default, stereo output. The gear i am using is Kemper+Yamaha DXR8 as monitor, and TC G-force in x slot.

Edited once, last by Morty ().

• If you set it as master mono you should be able to check if the output is identical to the right and left. You can then go back and troubleshoot if that setting fixes your level differences. Master mono will put the identical output in the left or right as it is summed.

• I have to go deeper into it. Could it be some settings for the FX loop? I will try the presets who is without TC. dely. I am really not into such tweaking and processing. I have only played with tube amps, and the G-force is fairly easy to get good sound from. I don't find any dely that i liked in the Kemper. to extreme and it copy too much.
    One thing i noticed was a very big volumdrop in the rigs when i added the effect loop! it was not so on my tube amps. i can set in/output on my G-Force

Looking forward to play with it this weekend too. :) The FCB 1010 is working good, but don't switch as fast as my Boss/Roland midi board. i like that i can turn effects on and off in the upper row and presets on the lower row! I have placed the same effects in the same position on every rig so i easily fin the right switch!. Think i will make som names on a piace of tape to make it more easy

Edited once, last by Morty ().

• Check your mono loop and see if the volume is less than 100%. Did you try the main mono output and then try both left and right main output to see if you still notice a difference?

• I suggest to deactivate all loops, stomps, effects, and just check, if the Main Outputs XLR left and right as such have same level. If not, please contact Kemper support.

• i Think i have done two things wrong.. I was not looking propperly when i plugged in the send /return plugs.. the left was into the alternative. it seemed logical to place them together. it worked when i first tested it with my monitor. but i switched to the other (return) i also switched the Loop to mono, then it was the same level on both left and right speaker.

Anyone knows how the Stereoloop works?