Kemper live use with FCB1010, newby questions

• Ok so I'm a total MIDI newby, I've had an 11 Rack for a while and use the FCB1010 to control it, for the 11 Rack I just created a rig for each sound, eg One basic distortion then a lead patch which is exactly the same but with the delays turned on.

It's an easy way to go about things but I wanted to know if there was a better way with the Kemper

Basically I just want 4 different gain stage amp profiles: clean, crunch, distortion, heavy lead/"chugg" then switch on my effects from each rig. I understand that's not really that hard to set up however I want to be able to turn on multiple effects with one footswitch. Eg on clean rig I would like to be able to turn on Mod, Delay and Reverb without hitting 3 different switches. Would I need to set that up for each amp too or can I just have a switch that will always turn on certain effects??

IS this possible with the FCB1010 with no modded chips? Haha this may have already been covered in other threads with but I really don't understand the "tech" side of things, if so point me in the right direction. If the FCB1010 doesn't work like this does the GCP or any others?

So to recap... I wanna be able to switch between my 4 different amp profiles with a switch each then have switches dedicated to turning on multiple effects at once or is it easier to just set up a rig for ever sound I want eg 1. Distortion 2. same distortion with delay etc turned on 3. clean with mod, delay and verb

Again, apologies for my newbness

• You can set up one rig for each sound, assign a number and choose with any MIDI controller in either browse or performance-mode, but if you want the added convenience of being able to add to or subtract individual effects from a rig I recommend a mod-chip for the FCB1010. You get the uno4kemper with glow-in-the-dark labels for €32.

• Not possible to change multiple things with a single midi control change message in the Kemper. Each time you hit a control change switch on your FCB it will send a midi message with a single change number assigned and effects, delay, reverb all have their very own midi control change number that's assigned to them.

I set some of my presets like this:
    #1 Clean Dry
    #2 Clean Wet
    #3 High Gain Dry
    #4 High Gain Wet
    #5 Solo

I always have my expression pedal set to increase the gain on my clean channel, solves the missing crunch channel.

• Got me digging for info now... Your Behringer FCB1010 is capable of sending up to 5 CC messages per button, my Roland FC300 can send up to 6 in Patch Mode (news to me). Looks like this is possible after all. Anyone with one of these units that knows the steps please fire away..

• Thanks for all the help guys, I had to use this for a quick run of shows over the week and ended up just using a different slot/rig for each different sound. Worked pretty well for me but I think I'll definitely be investing in the Uno

One problem I did find however, is that when changing slots/rigs and running into a cab through the kemper's power amp I noticed this incredible crackling/hissing sound that lasts about 10 seconds then goes away. This happens whether I'm switching through MIDI or the rig select button on the front of the unit

Has anyone encountered this problem before??

• also some of the uno modded fcb controllers have a very noticeable gap when switching from one rig to another (like mine). till now no one could explain to me what's happening there. so getting yourself a fcb for live performances is a bit like russian roulette ;)

• I just received my Uno for Kemper eprom yesterday and installed it then tested, it was effortless and plug and play. Banks and slots changed instantly and there were no issues. Reading on the fourms it seems some were having a delay when changing slots or performances. I didn't experience any of that. Anyone having the issue it could possibly be the FCB, midi cables or maybe the eprom needs reseated.