UPDATE - Stratocaster problem ( Stratitus) made the Kemper sound raspy with distortion when Gain was used. Guitar returned to Sweetwater

• its 2016 but i wanted to hopefully help someone if they are having a similiar issue.. my strat sounded horrible through the kemper.. i almost brought it back.. every gain profile was fizzy.. i then realized that the upstairs of my house had old wiring and there was no grounding in the outlets.. i brought it in my basement where it was all new wiring with grounding and it sounded fantastic.. completely fixed my issue thank god.. test the outlets first to see if its grounded.. hopefully this helps someone in the future

• its 2016 but i wanted to hopefully help someone if they are having a similiar issue.. my strat sounded horrible through the kemper.. i almost brought it back.. every gain profile was fizzy.. i then realized that the upstairs of my house had old wiring and there was no grounding in the outlets.. i brought it in my basement where it was all new wiring with grounding and it sounded fantastic.. completely fixed my issue thank god.. test the outlets first to see if its grounded.. hopefully this helps someone in the future

Thanks for reporting @tanza141. Might be useful.