Ground Control CC problems

• I have the original Voodoo Labs Ground Control (NOT THE PRO)
    I have set it up in the mode to assign program change numbers to the bottom row of 4 pedals and use the top 6 pedals to assign continuous controller functions for the stomp sections to be able to turn them off and on within a preset(rig). I checked the CC numbers to assign which stomp I am controlling and all seems right but all I can do is change presets (rigs). The KPA doesn't respond to the upper pedals. Anybody have any experience using the original Ground Control for this purpose that might be able to shed some light on what I should be checking?

I was hoping this would work for me and if not will look at an alternate controller such as the FCB1010 but thought since I had the GC already I would give it a try.

Thanks in advance

Dan

• I have the GC Pro now, but used a regular GC for a looooooong time and didn't have any trouble sending CC messages.

There isn't any magic to it... if you have the right midi channel and the continuous controller number you're done.

What version of the firmware do you have?

• I have the GC Pro now, but used a regular GC for a looooooong time and didn't have any trouble sending CC messages.

There isn't any magic to it... if you have the right midi channel and the continuous controller number you're done.

What version of the firmware do you have?

It's 2. something and I double checked the Kemper and GC and both are matching # wise for Midi Channel and CC numbers
    I find it odd as I used to use the GC with a Triaxis and Lexicon MPX-G2 and I had no issues assigning CC's for effects on off
    on the MPX. Still scratching and experimenting but so far no luck. May just reprogram and set up 10 patches using some of
    the same profiles with different stomps applied as I only have 4 main profiles that I want to use (but with different boosts etc)

Thanks

Dan