Integrating my Pedalboard

• Dumb Question of the Day #2

I've got a pedalboard with a few strymon pedals that i have inserted into the effects loop of the Kemper which works fine.

Reading i saw some users assign the X button as the Fx Return however i know many of my amp profiles including most of the ones from the Amp Factory utilize the X button for EQ. Is there another more obvious solution integrating a modulation based effects board into the Kemper that i'm overlooking?

Again any help is greatly appreciated.

Cris...

• You can place the effect loop in any of the STOMP modules or in X or MOD in the EFFECTS section. You can also copy/paste the EQ in question into the MOD position (turn on the EQ, press and hold down the X button until the parameters open up, hit copy, hold down the MOD button to open that one up, hit paste and poof!).

I try to tweak the profiles to get rid of the EQs that take up stomps so I can free them up for effects. Try the profile without the EQ on, see what it does and maybe you can get satisfactory results by making some tweaks in the STACK section (or one of your pedals?).

Good luck!

• I was just returning to say that i realized that i could add them to the MOD button button but totally appreciate the extra advice you gave, it makes perfect sense.

Getting there slow but sure ;)

This thing is deep, but i'm loving it.