ArthurD.net Mesa Boogie Mark IV pack OUT NOW (OCT 01)!!!

• My friends, I had I little problem with my studio hackintosh, thats why I didn't put the pack online.
    Tomorrow I *might* get it back. BTW, the last profiles I made were the best so far. Good old SM57 + MD421. Thanks for your patience!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are 27 Kemper profiles. 24 are "regular" profiles and 3 are direct profiles. Some are based on the Lamb of God (Mark Morton) tone, other on Dream Theater (Petrucci) tone. Mostly are good 'n' old Arthur D signature sounds, that cuts through the mix. The amp is extremely mid heavy... But that is the Mark IV soul. There are some clean and crunch profiles as well.
    In other good news, I'm preparing a 6505 pack. That will include some Killswitch Engage and Trivium inspired profiles.

As usual, I used SM57s, MD421, ROYER 121, AT250DE!
    Those are really crunchy e chuggy! My favorite boogie tones so far!
    Enjoy!

Click here to buy them! :love:

• This amp is awesome. I just used the profiles for a local band mix... I'll post it as soon as they launch the song. Feedback has been awesome so far.
    You guys rock! :love:
    BTW, has anyone tried the direct profiles?
    Cheers!

• got these today and jammed through about halfway through and am very satisfied already with this purchase. lots of versatility here, and dialed in well without tweaking. very aggressive and modern tone, but still has that mildly viintage boogie vibe. well done.

• and just got through the other half. wow, lots of great tones in here, and very, very few that didn't jive with me. some i did have to tweak a little - a little pre-eq, a boost distortion, or an adjustment to definition; a few more I had to lower the bass and add mids. but compared to most of the other mark IV/V profiles out there, these were pretty dialed in how I'd want them without tweaking.

• Thank you so much for the feedback! I've been so busy in the studio I didn't have time to reply my threads.
    Well, that Mark IV has SO MUCH mids... Even scooping with the eq...
    I really loved that amp...
    I didn't profile with a OD this time. I wanted some of that "loose but tight" feeling this amp has. Also, it gives you guys the possibility to add an external OD or the KPA OD.
    I suggest using an OD820 or OD808, gain at 9 o clock, tone to taste (cuts the lowend and gives a tighter bottom) and level at noon.
    Cheers!!

• bumping this thread because this is probably my favorite pack i've bought to date. if you like the Mark IV/V sound (Dream Theater, Lamb of God, Between the Buried and Me), you will love this pack.

Arthur-D's Dual Rectifier pack ain't too shabby either.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

better late than never. Arthur, PM me and I can mail you the profile used. It's a tweaked version of the SM A2 profile in the pack, if any of your customers might want it.

• Wow! It sounds awesome!
    PM'd you with my email.
    Would you mind if I use your demo as well?

I've been away for a while... Preparing some awesome stuff... Lets see. Carvin Legacy, Soldano, 6505, Orange, etc...

• External Content soundcloud.com

better late than never. Arthur, PM me and I can mail you the profile used. It's a tweaked version of the SM A2 profile in the pack, if any of your customers might want it.

Man! These clips sound GREAT! No offensive but I like them more here than in the vid. I do have Arthur D's Engl Vicious pack which is pretty darn awesome.c iosu pack

• Man! These clips sound GREAT! No offensive but I like them more here than in the vid. I do have Arthur D's Engl Vicious pack which is pretty darn awesome.c iosu pack

There is no offense! In the video the profiles are not tweaked so you are able to check the raw sound!
    Cheers!

• I also did 3 slave out profiles for those who wants to use with a poweramp or the powered kemper.

Slave out is preamp out, isn't it? Expecting a guitar power amp, right? How is a preamp profile supposed to work with a powered Kemper? The power amp inside the Kemper is not a guitar amp. Important chararcteristics in the signal chain would be missing. As far as i know there are to ways to use a powered Kemper:

A) Kemper(studio profile/merged profile) -> neutral class D power amp -> FR cab
    B) Kemper(direct amp profile) -> neutral class D power amp -> guitar cab

Direct profiles are profiled preamps and only work in this combination:

C) Kemper(direct profile) -> guitar power amp -> guitar cab