67 Marshall JTM50 Black Flag

• loaded up 2 new profiles in the rig exchange of the 67 Marshall JTM50 Black Flag.

One profile is through a Scumback M75 speaker, the other through Scumback M75LDHC with the larger dust cover.
    All setting the same other than the speaker change. Channel 1 maxed out and channel 2 blended in at about 50%.

Only adjustment I made from the original profile is lower the definition parameter.

Let me know how it works.
    Profiled with a Les Paul.

thanks,
    sean

• Awesome profiles, I was looking for some good jtm ones and these really good!
    I like the one without the L the best

Thank you!

• The Scumback M75 speaker profile through my Les Paul is un-freaking-real. Wow. Mega-thanks. You profiles lately have been really nice. Many thanks.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• I just added a treble booster in front of the amp to make my EC-1000 sparkle a little bit more, really no other tweak required! Super well balanced profile :thumbup:

• Nice rig!

Let me know how the profile compares. Mine is tube rectified and loaded with KT66 power tubes. During that time frame Marshall had a lot of moving and transitional parts.

Thanks
    Sean

• Hi Sean I finally took some time to try them and they sound really great , with a good gain course once again. With the stock cabs they are very honky in the midrange so I did swap the cab to my JTM and a great rebel egnater and this way they are even better.

I keep them in my top ten rigs , with the last trainwreck clones, that makes a fantastic set.