Firmware 2.5.0 Public Beta now available

• Hey guys...after updating, when i select bass rigs, i don't see anything. Do i need to install some rig pack?

You have to have bass rigs installed to see any bass rigs with the bass rigs selector on - if that makes any sense to you :)

90% of the game is half-mental.

• According to the update info.......- added: 26 brand new bass rigs also available as Bass Rig Pack. So shouldn't i be seeing these?

• According to the update info.......- added: 26 brand new bass rigs also available as Bass Rig Pack. So shouldn't i be seeing these?

Chances are you'll have to actually install the new rigs from the unit. They are probably not loaded by default. Use the "Factory Rigs" softbutton in the SYSTEM Menu :)

According to the update info.......- added: 26 brand new bass rigs also available as Bass Rig Pack. So shouldn't i be seeing these?

guys....expect various claiming that the sound has changed 8|

I've not had a chance to install the beta, but it sounds different to me.

When you update your firmware, the factory rigs are not installed. You need to go to System and then Factory Rigs - and install. This makes a lot of sense by the way. If the factory rigs were installed automatically with each update, you would end up with hundreds of duplicates. Alternatively, you can always go to Support / Downloads on kemper-amps.com - there you will find an option "Rig Packs" in the drop down menu. Download what you want to have - unzip and install them (via USB of using RigManager).

• I think I'll wait and let you guys ('guinea pigs') take the growing pains until this is public for now! :thumbup:

Only messing! In the middle of a recording project so will wait until thats finished, but I cant wait to try this out! :thumbup:

• How many rigs will be imported, if you import the factory rigs? I only want to have the bass pack :D

Come on! You must have noticed before that there's a support section on kemper-amps.com .... that's where you download your firmware updates. In the dropdown menu you go to "Rig Packs" - select Bass Pack - download it, unzip, install and you're good to go.

The complete factory content that comes with 2.5 beta comprises 269 rigs.

• All good stuff much appreciated but....when oh when are we going to get delay in a stomp slot and a spring reverb ...?? Come on it can't be that difficult surely ...and for me it's the one thing missing from the 'vintage' style tones..Modern stuff is well covered ...Bass is done ....now come on let's have the delay feature that's in the manual :-/ ...Please ??

Yes this. Maybe spring is more difficult but delay in stomp need now.

• I don't see them, which makes me think they're just some presets (one area I've never bothered with). The reverb effect still has the same modes as before.

• DrB - thanks for pointing that out.

I don't have a midi controller, but it now seems instantaneous using the front panel buttons. It even feels much, much faster with autoload engaged. There's been an obvious reduction in time to load a rig.

It would be good to hear from the folks that had a good timing setup and were getting 400ms before. Gotta be a significant reduction.

• Does anyone know if the aliasing reported by some people has been fixed? Between the faster switch times and this fix I will be anxiously awaiting this update to be released!!!

Thanks Kemper!!! :)

• That's a great, great part of the Kemper Profiler = the Kemper team constantly improving and updating the unit ( firmware, manager, packs ) !!!

... don't see a lot of companies doing this !

SO a great THANKS to this Kemper philosophy :thumbup: