Firmware 2.5.0 Public Beta now available

• timo - SMH. You still haven't read the original post. The 'behavior' was fixed when I deleted non-favorite rigs (of which none existed). I can't make a 'behavior vanish' when it no longer exists.

... Unless you're asking me to 'break' the interface again by deleting more rigs from RM. I can do that if that's what you're asking and you guys can't duplicate it on your end. :)

• "Artist Mode" appears in the System panels after long-pressing [RIG] button. What is this?

Indeed this is mysterious... changes the system page numbering to a different prefix. Perhaps to flip between two versions of systems settings? Anyone else played with this...?

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• I have never ever ran a BETA version but the "just bass" is impossible to resist this will make things so much easier for recording,I use the preform setting with my bass in but this should be so much better, I will report back with a review

• Quoted from "loosigoosi"

"Artist Mode" appears in the System panels after long-pressing [RIG] button. What is this?

a new page in the system menu is added (page 6), showing delay and reverb mix controls, pedal ranges and the corrisponding midi cc (#68 #70)
    This is the only change I've noticed so far

that's it. The " 1/: " artifact would be just a bug. ":" stands for "10" but the character next to 9 in the KPA charmap is ":" The tenth page is page ":".

:)

Roba da programmatori (o ex programmatori).

Nice thing would be the possibility to set the range of any controller in CTL1 and CTL2. If you plug an expr pedal and you set the control type as "Monitor Volume" you can use it in a sort of booster, but your pedal must have a pot to set the range (mine have, but not really useful, too narrow in range).
    Much more useful than applied to delay/reverb mix, I think. Rev and Dly must have a global MIX *compensation* setting in performance mode, with a range of +/- x/10 So if you have a rig with a delay mix of 30% you can add x tenth of the 70% left, or subtract x tenth of the current 30%.
    For example: on a rig's delay mix value of 30%, -10 sets the mix to 0% +2 sets the mix to 44%, +10 sets the mix to 100%

f.