Firmware 2.5.0 Release available - that was fast

• Hi there,

I do not know another (quality) product in this "keen on the next thrill" consumer society where the valued customer is treated with so much respect and a steady influx of new and welcome features. And all for nothing - well, after shelling out something to buy it. It is worth every cent and every penny.

My KPA developed the LDS (LED dying Syndrom) off late which may happen for KPAs of a special production run., No problem with that. Less lights but otherwise tons of excellent sounds that I still (18 month) don't get tired to listen to.

Only problem: What will I do in the time that is needed for the repair? I don't want to give it away!

By the way: I bought a 2009 Les Paul and playing mostly Fender stratocasters, telecasters and their Gretsch sisters I get the Impression that nearly all rigs sound good with Little Paula without further ado. Anybody out there with similar or different expieriences?

I'd like very much to thank the whole kemper community - forum members obvviously included - and especially C. Kemper for this kind of product and this matchless service. I'm totally kemperized!

Joachim