Intro/tips on Mac Rig Manager

• Hi everyone,
    Just downloaded the Mac version of Rig Manager. Been waiting for this since before it was announced- now the KPA and its software truly covers everything I, personally, need out of a guitar processor (though my Line 6 Pod X3 Pro doesn't sound ANYWHERE near as great as my KPA, the editing software/manager is sooooo easy to use...).
    Is there anywhere to view basic instructions on using the RM? Can I simply keep my KPA plugged in to my Mac via USB at all times to allow for transferring/saving/editing of patches? Do I still need the USB stick for system upgrades, or does that now get handled via a USB cable? Stuff like this and other basic starting point questions answered would be very helpful. Thanks!

• As Rig Manager for Mac is still at this point a closed beta, all dialogue and discussions are treated as confidential and therefore should take place in the closed forum, so I suggest you ask this question there.

Cheers,
    Sam

• As Rig Manager for Mac is still at this point a closed beta, all dialogue and discussions are treated as confidential and therefore should take place in the closed forum, so I suggest you ask this question there.

Cheers,
    Sam

Rig Manager for Mac was released as public beta today.