I've said it before and I'll say it again :)

• Thanks Koma I will try the treble booster and I have learned a little on the eqing side from fellow kemper users.

I will give it a read Andy. I do use PAF output humbuckers which are warmer sounding. My brightest sounding is my USA PRS Tremonti which has hotter pickups.

Just got back from picking up my new(used) USA Fender Strat Deluxe mahagony body guitar H/S/S. Plugging it in now so see you in a couple of hours.

• I will say I like the pack 9 a lot more due to the profiles being more Raw. I like the profile of the actual amp not with EQs added and FX. That's just me I can add them later to my taste.

Exactly my opinion, I always prefer the "raw" profiles like all from Armin (his only exceptions are the "Mods"-profiles) and the newer packs from Andy. I really love Andy's pack 8 and pack 9, very pure and authentic, feels like playing the real amps. If I want to do some tweaking, I prefer to do it by myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Manchlid, somehow I think that you have made a great observation. There is a difference to the sound of each amplifier being profiled, Meaning that the profiler is capturing the sounds of these amplifiers in the truest sense...I really like the sounds of the 5150 commercial or rig exchange and most of the 5150 profiles sounds like the real deal. The same for the Marshal. This is truly a great machine. I have to give a try to Andy 5150 for $5 and jump into the commercial rigs. $5 for an amplifier of my choice is a no brainer. Can anybody suggest what commercial rig pack is the biggest bang for the buck.

• Can anybody suggest what commercial rig pack is the biggest bang for the buck.

My Metal Pack I ? :D 55 Profiles 6 Amps 3 Cabinets (Great cabinets) 2 differents Boost, + BOSS HM2 for 20,00 €
    + Bonus for this Pack JCM800 > Mesa and DL cab > 3 mic > 25 Profiles :D

AMPS:
    PEAVEY 5150
    PEAVEY 6505
    KRANK REVOLUTION 1
    LABOGA MR. HECTOR
    HUGHES & KETTNER TRIAMP
    MARSHALL JCM2 000 [DSL]

CABINET:
    HUGHES & KETTNER 4X12 [CELESTION VINTAGE 30 SPEAKERS]
    Mesa Rectifier Horizontal 2x12 V30
    DL-212FS-PRO/V30 CAB

Its still for me No.1 of my Packs :D

IMO.

$5 for an amplifier of my choice is a no brainer

Not $ but £ :D 1£ = 1.6$

Stay Metal!

Edited 2 times, last by sinmix ().

• Manchlid, somehow I think that you have made a great observation. There is a difference to the sound of each amplifier being profiled, Meaning that the profiler is capturing the sounds of these amplifiers in the truest sense...I really like the sounds of the 5150 commercial or rig exchange and most of the 5150 profiles sounds like the real deal. The same for the Marshal. This is truly a great machine. I have to give a try to Andy 5150 for $5 and jump into the commercial rigs. $5 for an amplifier of my choice is a no brainer. Can anybody suggest what commercial rig pack is the biggest bang for the buck.

I'd go for TAF's bundle two, it's his best seller and was what I brought when I got my kemper. It has a wide range of amps in and remember Andy has a sale on at the mo, enter promo code summer20 and you will get 20% off :thumbup:

• ...but however, if its pure metal your after, then I may not be the best choice. - Every amp I do I make sound good for what Im using at the time. (not all amps need to be screaming and geared towards metal) - so the typical High gain amps are dialed in my own way..and are maybe not a true reflection of a "metal" players choice.

Im better at the Low/Med/rock vibe, ClassicRock/Rock/blues & country...

If you seek just metal I'd urge you to shop elsewhere.

• I still think that your Uberschall and Orange Rockerverb hold up against the majority of metal profiles same goes for the diezel herbert and the taf metalwide (a rectifier if I'm not wrong and a freebie!).

Also I think that aside from the high-gain tones, the clean profles from sinmix are also really, really good. So there are good profiles everywhere ;)

• Well sure. and that's what I like, that there is stuff for everyone to enjoy.. but people seem to treat it like a competition at times, and I dislike that..

However, Im not saying my stuff "cant" do metal, as I know a lot of folk have used it to great uses. but I guess there is a difference between guessing.. and actually specializing as others seem too. - and that's fine, Im openly admitting this.. if it works for people that's all too good, but if not then no problem either, there is a lot of choice in the metal community. - but i'd rather let people know that I might not be the first best choice for all things metal..

Although I quite dig the free ones I just put out.. and spent far too much time playing with them than I should :)

• Well sure. and that's what I like, that there is stuff for everyone to enjoy.. but people seem to treat it like a competition at times, and I dislike that..

However, Im not saying my stuff "cant" do metal, as I know a lot of folk have used it to great uses. but I guess there is a difference between guessing.. and actually specializing as others seem too. - and that's fine, Im openly admitting this.. if it works for people that's all too good, but if not then no problem either, there is a lot of choice in the metal community. - but i'd rather let people know that I might not be the first best choice for all things metal..

Although I quite dig the free ones I just put out.. and spent far too much time playing with them than I should :)

And this is why I will always buy from you. You never discourage buying from another vendor, you are able to show humility, although some of my favorite high gain profiles are those of your making!

• And this is why I will always buy from you. You never discourage buying from another vendor, you are able to show humility, although some of my favorite high gain profiles are those of your making!

For sure Andy and Armin got the right attitude. :thumbup:

As opposed to this competitive behaviour, bashing and criticizing other vendors and thinking "I'm the best" is immature and bad for the business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• For sure Andy and Armin got the right attitude. :thumbup:

As opposed to this competitive behaviour, bashing and criticizing other vendors and thinking "I'm the best" is immature and bad for the business.

I do not want to start the topic again, but please show me where I wrote that my profiles are the best?, or that I'm the best?. So I wrote that I dont like metal profiles from TAF ( from the point of view of the user). Yes i wrote that's why I started doing my own for themselves. I have lot of bands for mixing and uses what it offers Kemper. In Poland, they say, "If you want something done right, do it yourself." Do not treat this as a business - for me it is great fun. If someone likes what I do - can buy my profile, that's all. Let's finish this, because I feel now under attack. As usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Sorry for my English - better comes to me profiling.

Stay Metal!

• I do not want to start the topic again, but please show me where I wrote that my profiles are the best?, or that I'm the best?. So I wrote that I dont like metal profiles from TAF ( from the point of view of the user). Yes i wrote that's why I started doing my own for themselves. I have lot of bands for mixing and uses what it offers Kemper. In Poland, they say, "If you want something done right, do it yourself." Do not treat this as a business - for me it is great fun. If someone likes what I do - can buy my profile, that's all. Let's finish this, because I feel now under attack. As usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Sorry for my English - better comes to me profiling.

Stay Metal!

You only feel under attack because of the rudeness you have shown in this thread and others. I started this thread as help for new and old KPA users. I love TAF Marshall pack and wanted to share it, that is all. You then decided to post an insulting GIF by calling me a
    w£&ker in not so little words and then continued to fuel the fire with foul language and obnoxiousness. I think that is what guenterhass is just trying to get at, regarding the business side of things that's all ! :thumbup:

• You only feel under attack because of the rudeness you have shown in this thread and others. I started this thread as help for new and old KPA users. I love TAF Marshall pack and wanted to share it, that is all. You then decided to post an insulting GIF by calling me a
    w£&ker in not so little words and then continued to fuel the fire with foul language and obnoxiousness. I think that is what guenterhass is just trying to get at, regarding the business side of things that's all ! :thumbup:

No!!!!!!!!!!, this gif means "how many times can you write the same thing", thats all. In my opinion, such duplication of topics does not help. You put one topic that you like and TAF profiles are amazing - ok! Post in the samples, mixes in support of what you say - so on are just empty words - one more time IMO. I like the way Armin doing it, one topic and there all the news! It is my opinion - the way they expressed a topic for a separate discussion :D

[Blocked Image: http://www.brickwall.pl/gify/if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png]

Stay Metal!

• sinmix: you don't read my posts, why should I read yours? That's from one of your recent posts: "Don't have time to read all the comments - the same comments. This is even more boring than responding..."

So please stop bothering me, I didn't mention any names in my last post, if you feel attacked it's not my responsibility. What I wrote is generally relevant and true.

Let's keep this thread like it's been before, peaceful and constructive.

• So if I say to my friend I like a certain flavour of crisps I should be eating them at the sametime ?? ?( The thread was posted in the commercial rigs and profiles part because it is about "commercial rigs" forgive me if I'm wrong but to me this is the place to talk about TAF profiles. Just because the title says "I've said it before, I'll say it again" doesn't mean I've talked about it before this is just a phrase us English use when we like things a lot. If I did mention before that I liked the Marshall pack it was probably when I first got them, and if you actually read my 1st post I say that I've had time to explore these profiles more now and I still really like them, if not even more now than I did first go round :)

If you go check out the "share your music thread" you will see I managed to get some spare time and post a quick song I did yesterday between clients :)

Now back to jamming the new Soldano hot mod profiles I just brought from TAF :) Nice work again Andy :)