TAF-Bundle9 "Classic Vibe" is here.

• Nope no idea..the entire pack sounded wonderful.. then suddenly everything sounded boomy and midrangey..I think it has something to do with RE/FW although cant be sure. - the ones on my profiling RIG (the ones I did not include) still sound great..but sadly there is not enough of the amps..so Im having to fill in the pieces.

However, Im concentrating on getting the pack completed for you guys to enjoy fully.. after that I will investigate the causes..

Its just one of those things.. its a mystery, and has never happened before..

Looking forward to the corrected Friedman S.S..

Also interested if the R.M. has the added "unbonus" of altering profiles that folks are happy with in their own profiler. That would be something worthy of knowing and correction...

I am also holding back with further purchases from the bundle until they are what TAF thinks is correct quality. :thumbup:

Edited once, last by 1fastdog ().

• Yup, well played.

Im not suggesting that it is the RM/FW.. it could be something screwed up local to me, as Ive never had a problem with RM or FW, or beta versions otherwise. the Kemper team always release quality rather than bug driven updates.. so this is why this one is a little 8 ball...

I Had 2 kempers next to each other. - My profiler that I use for TAF, is always the solid one, clean, working FW etc.. and the others are in all sorts of states.. from differing beta's to test systems etc. - I took a leap of faith and installed the Latest beta to my Profile system.. did tests and all was good.. then I had all these amps delivered and just cracked on with it.. - When I profile now (thanks to RM) I use odd names like... AF9-2R-C etc etc.. then later when Im happy, I use RM to rename the lot and tidy things up..

But this is when it happened.. as all the ones that I did not rename etc are still working correctly. so really no idea.. just something odd somewhere... but as said once im done with this workload I'll investigate it with support in the correct format.

Thankfully its going really well, and currently sounding better than before even!.. (I cant make then sound the same, as move a mic a CM on the grill and it will sound totally different) so Im pretty much wiping the slate clean.. and working 16 hours a day to get them all done!

But thanks for your support everyone, and I apologize for this problem.

• But this is when it happened.. as all the ones that I did not rename etc are still working correctly. so really no idea.. just something odd somewhere... but as said once im done with this workload I'll investigate it with support in the correct format.

The profile name is saved inside the profile itself. So to change the profile name the RM would have to make changes to the profile content and resave it. So not impossible that a bug in RM is changing more than just the profile name and altering the sound of the profile. However, I would have thought that with all the well trained ears on this forum that quite a few people would have reported this by now.

• I got a lot of this crackling just before my Powered Rack went "poof!" over the weekend just before a gig was to start.
    Keep a close eye on it. I'm currently returning mine to the store I purchased from and will make a decision whether to take a new one or move on to something else.

As with anything electronic....these things happen. Sadly though...it's given me a bad taste. I was just enjoying these new profiles from Andy as well.

• I appreciate the time you take to do the good work on profiles and the time you spend to assure us, your customers, are in the loop when it comes to satisfaction. Thank you so very much!

Edited once, last by 1fastdog ().

• I got a lot of this crackling just before my Powered Rack went "poof!" over the weekend just before a gig was to start.
    Keep a close eye on it. I'm currently returning mine to the store I purchased from and will make a decision whether to take a new one or move on to something else.

As with anything electronic....these things happen. Sadly though...it's given me a bad taste. I was just enjoying these new profiles from Andy as well.

Your "poof" surely has nothing to do with any profile..... Electronic devices can break, a tube-amp, too, I once had a Boogie Rectifier breaking down at soundcheck. On a concert I've been (Gary Moore) a Soldano SLO100 began to smoke ect.

The KPA is solildly built in Germany and not made in China, normaly KPA's are very reliable. My main one (toaster) has been on several tours and I use it all the time, not one problem. Nevertheless if you have bad luck everything can break, but Kemper is known for a fantastic service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().