G1 - Marshall JVM410H High Gain Pack! OUT NOW!

• Hi all!

Check it out here;

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Grab the profile pack and more from here;
    G1Productions Store - Marshall JVM410

Additional Noodling;
    PRS 513 - Clear Humbucking Riff - JVM 3

• I was quite impressed with the examples shared! Far less "hash" than some high gain offerings out there to my ear upon quick review. I also appreciate the single track/doubled presentation of the pack. I have hopes the pack will be mix appropriate for a number of things.

I bought G1 JVM410 pack.

I'm in the midst of mixing a couple of client projects but intend to give your pack some session time on my own project.

I will report back once I have had the chance to delve into the pack.

• Cheers dude! Im really glad that you find them less harsh to the ear. The idea is to allow the user to sculpt certain aspects to their liking rather than being given a source sound that could be hit or miss.

Please do let me know how you get on!

• Yes, just bought these as the samples were great. I hate the sound of v30 speakers on their own with Marshall's, but mixing it with the creamback really filled it out. Been looking for good JVM profiles (especially OD1 orange) for a long time so thanks for this! Going to experiment more with tracking them in a mix the next few days.

• Hello,

I purchased your Marshall JVM 410h profiles earlier today, but have not yet received any download info. Thought I'd write to inquire. PayPal transaction ID 1K057608YX541162P.

Tried sending you a PM, but I don't think you've got them enabled. Couldn't find an e mail address on your site either. Maybe I'm just missing it.

Thanks in advance!

-----------

UPDATE 08/08/14:

Received the profiles, look forward to giving them a spin. Thanks!

• I've sent you an email Chris :)

• Would be awesome to see some feedback and critique for the profiles!

In the coming months Im releasing further high gain packs with the following amps;

Framus Cobra V2
    Mesa Mark 2 C++
    Laney Ironheart
    EVH 5153
    JCM900
    Fender Hot Rod Deville (this one sounds really juicy)
    Fender Super 210
    Blackstar Series 100
    Marshall JMP Super Bass

• I'm generally using JVM 6 for my needs right now. I try to avoid using TS pedals for the JVM and OD1 Orange is my favorite channel from that amp. I used to have it, but I sold it to fund the JVM HJS (Satriani) version ;), so happy to have my old OD1 Orange back! And as I mentioned before in this thread, I don't like v30s with any Marshall, but the blending here between the two speakers really works.

• Jvm6 is my personal fave too!

What's the difference with the satriani version?

I'm generally using JVM 6 for my needs right now. I try to avoid using TS pedals for the JVM and OD1 Orange is my favorite channel from that amp. I used to have it, but I sold it to fund the JVM HJS (Satriani) version ;), so happy to have my old OD1 Orange back! And as I mentioned before in this thread, I don't like v30s with any Marshall, but the blending here between the two speakers really works.

• The Satriani version adds noise gates instead of reverb, less compression, clean channel is identical to the 6100, crunch channel is voiced closer to the AFD with more gain. There is less overall gain (still a ton of gain), but it's a more traditional Marshall gain and the whole range is very usable, whereas the stock JVM it's only usable between 3-6 really. For tight metal you actually need to add a boost on the front end, whereas the stock JVM you didn't have to. So overall it's a bit looser and more traditional feel, while the stock JVM was more a metal machine on the OD channels.

• Hey G1, I just wanted to say I really loved this pack. This is exactly the tone I wanted from the pack. I'm not much of a Marshall guy, but you may have turned me. I've always had appreciation for the Marshall sound, but always felt like it was a compromise - you get a sweet crunch but no djent, fat leads but dull riffs, etc. I didn't feel like that with this pack. Of course, a Marshall isn't going to be super djenty without a big treble boost, but I found the tone was right in the middle - still had the Marshall crunch and attack but mutes weren't just a percussive blast of mids - they had some saturation and crunch. Tone is both fat and crisp.

These are some of the best profiles out there, period. They engage me and make me want to play.

Also, great value. All the profiles are great, and only $6.

• So...I picked up your free Blackstar HT60 and Framus Cobra V1 profiles yesterday and they are really impressive sounding. Then I see all the praise for your Marshall JVM-410 profile pack. So I bought that pack today. Can't go wrong for about $6, right? I've only quickly strummed through the profiles and they are stellar. The thing that really pops out at you is how good they sound across the spectrum. As you stated in your literature, you did get rid of the crap that can come in the mid range when profiling something like this.

Looking forward to what you offer next. :thumbup:

• Very odd. There shouldn't be a download limit at all.

Shoot me an email and I'll send you the profiles direct :) - [email protected]

Guitar used in the demos is my Wirebird Telecaster loaded with BKP Mules

these sound great, can't wait to try them out, what guitars were used on the demos ?

oh and by the way i've tried to download the madison divinity after i bought it, and it said this: Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file Go to homepage

the others i have put in my cart worked fine

Order #3351

I've loved Marshall's for years but the JVM is only one that ever really clicked and showed me what I was missing out on.
    So incredibly happy that it's done the same for you buddy!

Hey G1, I just wanted to say I really loved this pack. This is exactly the tone I wanted from the pack. I'm not much of a Marshall guy, but you may have turned me. I've always had appreciation for the Marshall sound, but always felt like it was a compromise - you get a sweet crunch but no djent, fat leads but dull riffs, etc. I didn't feel like that with this pack. Of course, a Marshall isn't going to be super djenty without a big treble boost, but I found the tone was right in the middle - still had the Marshall crunch and attack but mutes weren't just a percussive blast of mids - they had some saturation and crunch. Tone is both fat and crisp.

These are some of the best profiles out there, period. They engage me and make me want to play.

Also, great value. All the profiles are great, and only $6.