Broken Rig in the Rig Exchange?

• Hello. I'm still using Windows Vista, I know shot me ;( had no problem installing Rig manager 1.0.0.
    -There is a Rig that is causing problem, (nchCrunchGianni Zong author is Y2Sin). I have to reboot the KPA every time i try to install it, and of course I easily can just choose not install. The Rig also makes the Rig manager act strangely, makes the screen is all black below the Rig. I have noticed that the Rig i labeled wrong, letters instead of numbers under date. Can somebody please check this out, and perhaps delete the Rig? /Hans J Umeå Sweden

• Yeah I know, nether can I?? I just uninstalled/installed RM 1.0 again. Got the exact same result. The Rig is in the same place "Rig exchange" Same problem. I've get 2956 Rigs from the excange, newest Rig is from May-13? My preference are correct, connection is "ok" Is it a problem with my OS? Can use RM 1.1.5 Beta?

• Vista is not supported and we don't test against Vista or offer support. version 1.1.5 beta is for Mac so it would't help in this case. you should contact support by email.
    best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here