FCB 1010 stuck and not functioning correctly ..

• Hi Folks so...
    Set up as usual for a gig tonight two midi cables from FCB to KPA as usual Kemper recognises the FCB (1.03)
    stomp box on/off and expression pedals all work fine BUT I can't change presets 1-5 (I just use normal preset mode not performance mode ) at the moment in Bank 1 pedal 3 lights up and stays lit but I can't turn it on or off ...if I switch bank preset 3 pedal goes off but 1-5 still don't do anything (6-10 do as expected along with both expression pedals ...even tuner at zero...)
    I've tried swapping the cables round,using one cable,doing a factory reset and the 'press 1 + 7 ' for browser mode but to no avail ....any ideas ?
    Got to go back on in a mo and will manage with the one tone but a gig tomorrow requires lot's of changing from Acoustic to electric ,drop tunings etc ....which will be a massive PITA if I manually have to find the patches ......(I'll probably rename them
    01/02/03 etc so that they are at least next to each other ?) Cheers in advance for any info/advice

• Just to say ...set everything up the same as last night at home this morning ......and everything worked fine :-/ ???? So not sure what to think ...maybe less than perfect electrics in the club last night ..
    Ah well got an afternoon gig today fingers crossed it's all ok :)