Sweet Spot Profiles

• I have a lot of things scattered on different pages here, so here is an update that condenses new and old amps/clips in one post. I will keep updating this post to include more sound clips and more Demo profiles 1. Sovtek Mig 50

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Marshall Kerry King
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Fender Hot Rod Deville Deluxe

4. Burman 502

5. Mesa Boogie Road King

6. Jet City 333

7. Mesa Boogie Dual Rec

8. Laney GH100L

9. Marshall JCM 800

10. Black Star Stage 60 & 100 Pack

11. Eleven Rack Pack

The next few clips were kindly provided by the very talented Gibson5413 (Chad)

12. JCM 800

13. Bad Cat Black Cat 30

14. Bugera 333xl infinium

15. Peavey 5150 Mk2

16. Top Hat Club Royale

17. Black Star Series One

18. Vox AC30 TB

19. Black Star stage 100

20. Lazy J 20

Here are some customer clips made by our forum member, Hallen :)

Here are some customer videos using our profiles.

SSP- Marshall JCM 800

External Content www.youtube.com

SSP- Peavey 5150

SSP- Vox AC30 TB

There will be many more audio demos and free profiles to come, they will all be added to this post rather than scattering them across different pages.

Here are 11 Free taster profiles for you to try :thumbup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3y70sxf0d95e5eb/Sweet Spot DEMOS.rar?dl=0

• Hello Kemper bros! I'm very happy to announce Sweet Spot Profiles is now open. I've put up the first 4 amps in the shop today and there's many more coming over the next few weeks. I'm working on some demo clips of all the amps I've profiled. The Sovtek clip is already up. We have a very special amp appearing in the next few days which knocked us out when we profiled it. 8o

• Ok, I never really feel compelled to write a review about commercial profiles, but I have to make an exception here.

First off, let me say that I'm the kind of guy who buys all sorts of profiles only to end up playing the same 4 - 5 rigs that were already in the KPA (I have tweaked those to perfection for my playing style and sound).

Now to your profiles: this is the first time that I personally feel someone has actually focused on the "soul" of each amplifier - getting the true sweet spot (no pun intended! :P) of each amp, rather than trying hard to getting as broad a range as possible.
    Been playing these for 3 straight hours now and have never been as much inspired playing new profiles straight out of the KPA.
    For me you just set a new benchmark!

Kudos sir!
    I really hope you bring more of the same stellar quality in the future. :thumbup:

• Been listening to the Sovtek Profile clips, holy sh*te!!!

I wouldn't expect anything less than greatness from Chris Beaver...certainly one of the best musos/composers I've ever heard.

• Thanks very much for the positive feedback guys :) I've put a lot of effort into making these so its really good to see people enjoying them. For those having browser security issues, Chops from hell is right! its should be http not https. My bad, I've changed my sig now so please let me know if this works for you