Sweet Spot Profiles

• Eltzejupp, Because of the method I've used to create these files ( Chain, Real Amp, Cab and Mics/Daw/EQ match/Post processing/RTN to Kemper) If you disabled the cab section of the profile and ran it through your own cab it would not sound as intended. In this case you would just get the sound of the Raw amps .

thx for the answer.

• Just bought these as they are exactly what I wanted to see people offering, proper tone matching to recordings!

I would love to see anything like The Used, Pierce The Veil, Biffy Clyro, QOTSA, Pantera (especially lead tones!) and System of a Down

Going to be using them right now!! :D

• Thanks guys, I've had loads of requests for the update pack. I will be shooting the update pack over the weekend which will have over 90% of the customer requests in there plus some others. The update will be Free

• I am buying this pack!!!!

Could I please make some requests also?

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss, Raining Blood and South Of Heaven
    Yngwie Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun, I am a Viking, Seventh Sign (Really anything by Yngwie would be awesome!)
    Randy Rhoads - Crazy Train, Mr Crowley, Over The Mountain
    Ozzy- Jake E Lee - Bark at the Moon
    Stryper - To Hell with the Devil, Soldiers under Command.

Thanks!

• Hi Chris, I would be very happy if you (or anybody else) could one day offer this bundle:

Ritchie Blackmore´s sounds bundle including lead sounds like Anybody there, Maybe next time, Snowman and especially Temple of the king and many others..

and any lead sound of Allan Holdsworth.. especially this one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ;)

• Thanks so much Chris! I really appreciate it!

I almost forgot these, any chance they could still be added? Pretty unique guitar tones.

Death - Spiritual Healing, The Philosopher, Scavenger of Human Sorrow
    Megadeth - Wake Up Dead, Trust, Peace Sells, My last words, Sweating bullets
    Metallica - One, And Justice for all or Blackened
    Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Thanks!

• Thanks for this great package.

I'd like to se some profiles of Steve Lukather from Toto = Rosanna, Hold the Line, Jake the bone ...
    Steve is my absolute guitar hero, fantastic guitar player with a fantastic sound.

Thanks

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

• Hi Chris, I would be very happy if you (or anybody else) could one day offer this bundle:

Ritchie Blackmore´s sounds bundle including lead sounds like Anybody there, Maybe next time, Snowman and especially Temple of the king and many others..

and any lead sound of Allan Holdsworth.. especially this one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ;)

Hallen, I will look into the possibility of a Ritchie Blackmore sounds bundle :thumbup:

• Due to many customer requests there are now Pick and Mix bundles of the famous Artist Pack added to the shop.

Choose any 10 profiles Bundle
    Choose any 20 Profiles Bundle
    Choose any 50 Profiles Bundle

These can take up to 24 hours for delivery to your email because I have to manually arrange the pack for each order. In many cases it will take much less time, I will check and send out orders 3 times a day.

The coming update for the Mega Pack will be here soon

• Very cool, just checked the wither Profile, it is awesome.
    I ordered a 10 Profile bundle with some more
    of the dream teather profiles and some other stuff a few minutes ago.

cheers
    Frank

• Very cool, just checked the wither Profile, it is awesome.
    I ordered a 10 Profile bundle with some more
    of the dream teather profiles and some other stuff a few minutes ago.

cheers
    Frank

Hi, thx for the quick response. I have set a eq in stomp x and tweaked it a little to my guitar. Well done, the sounds from Dream Teather, Metallica and so on are nearly identical to the originals. I will buy more if you create some Satriani and Vai sounds. Hope you can do it quick.
    Satriani: Cryin, Satch boogie, Rubina and stuff like this ( the solo sounds).
    Vai: For the love of god, Juice, Whispering a prayer, erotic nightmares, blue powder.

This was the first time that profiles are sounding good from the beginning out of my boogie recty real cab.
    As you have written, i just put this little eq in stomp x and the main eq is not tweaked!
    I locked the eq and stored every profile with this setting. Great!

Hope to hear soon that you have done the Satch and Vai things.
    cheers
    Frank