Sweet Spot Profiles

• <p>Hi Chris.&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>I like that you are offering that we can pick the profiles for individual bundles! Thats awesome!&nbsp;</p>

<p>I get paid next week and I am buying the original Famous artist profile pack. If I buy the pack after the update comes out will I still get the update pack for free? Thanks!&nbsp;</p>

• I don't really post much on here, but I've been waiting for an artist pack. I've bought other amp packs in the past that are great raw amps sounds, but this blows them all away. Basically what I have been waiting for since I bought the kemper. I can flip to a profile and instantly get a good sound/tone without tweaking anything. Amazing pack and was worth every cent. I don't really see myself playing any other profiles now that I have this. Thanks Chris!

• I don't really post much on here, but I've been waiting for an artist pack. I've bought other amp packs in the past that are great raw amps sounds, but this blows them all away. Basically what I have been waiting for since I bought the kemper. I can flip to a profile and instantly get a good sound/tone without tweaking anything. Amazing pack and was worth every cent. I don't really see myself playing any other profiles now that I have this. Thanks Chris!

Thanks very much :thumbup:

• Please, as i have written before: More Satriani and Vai profiles. The Neil Zaza, "i am alright "track played live, see on youtube, would also very fine because of the delay setting and the reverb settings. Also a very usuable tone for Satch thinks.

cheers
    Frank

• +1 for

109. Machine Head-Aesthetics of Hate
    129. Pantera-Cowboys from Hell
    130. Pantera-Walk
    137. Metallica-One
    138. Metallica-Fade to Black
    139. Mettalica-Seek and Destroy
    140. Metallica-Sad but True
    141. Megadeth-Sweating Bullets
    142. Megadeth-This Day We Fight!
    154. Metallica-Blakened
    155. Metallica-....And Justice for All
    156. Metallica-Ride the Lightning

I need them !!! :D

• Frank, As I'm a huge Vai fan myself, there will be some Steve Vai added at some point :) A note to everyone who has bought the Mega pack, your update will be mailed to you at some point in the next 24 hours :thumbup:

• I would very much like to know how the Randy Rhoads profile sounds. Can you do Jimmy Page's live sound from song remains the same? I'd also like Tom Schultz, Eric Johnson and Mathius Jabs from Blackout. Can you pull these off?

• Victor, yes I will 100% add some slayer. EJrocks, I will see if its possible and add them if I can. Guys I've had so many emails with requests that it was simply not possible to do all of them all this time around. Those waiting for the update pack, it will be mailed out in the next 3 hours. I will make another FREE add on to the Mega Pack in the next few weeks with at least another 50 Artist profiles, making it even better value than it is already 8o

• AMAZING!!!!! Some Slayer will be a fantastic addition to this collection! Thanks so much! I get paid tomorrow and I will get this pack! From the sounds of it it is outstanding! I have been waiting for a real pro sounding artist pack for a long time. I'm a metal dude and you have some incredible profiles that I am very interested in and I cant wait to get the packs!