"keep tail" on/off CC# for loop FX

• I was looking for a solution to preserve dealy repeats of an external delay device in the FX loop when bypassing the FX - unfortunately that´s not possible yet!

The Delay and Reverb slots provide a dedicated CC# for on/off switching. The reverb tails and the delay repeats are allowed to ring out.
    The loop FX should have the same feature!

So please.... 8)

• I'm wondering, if managing the spillover of an effect generated by device A in another device B ínstead of in the originating device A is conceptually a logical approach. The mix of dry versus wet incl. spillover could be managed in the external effects processor, which could be triggered via MIDI in sync with sound changes of the Profiler. At that time you could keep the loop engaged or even lock the loop.

• I'm wondering, if managing the spillover of an effect generated by device A in another device B ínstead of in the originating device A is conceptually a logical approach. The mix of dry versus wet incl. spillover could be managed in the external effects processor, which could be triggered via MIDI in sync with sound changes of the Profiler. At that time you could keep the loop engaged or even lock the loop.

Hi Burkhard,
    of course this is how I would do it - if only my delay device, a very cool sounding Line6 Echo Pro, would play the game with me ;)
    It has three bypass modes, two allow the dry signal to pass through, but no spill over, the third provides spill over, but also input mute. That means no signal passing through in bypass mode....

I think my suggestion for a "keep tail" on/off CC# is the ideal solution for any device connected. You could even use a delay or reverb pedal without midi functionality.
    Additionally, you keep the signal path clean when bypassing the loop FX.

Please think about it again - I believe many users will appreciate it!

:thumbup: