Rig manager inspector bugs

• Hi ! I just installed Rig manager on my Mac ( 10.9.4, i7 2.66, 8 go ram) and I'm having troubles.

When I first synced up the profiler, only 1000 synced. Before that, the kemper was showing 1020 rigs. Also, I had to quit RM and Reopen it so it could finish the syncing ( It was stuck at 931 rigs ).

The other bug I'm experiencing is with the inspector tool. Whenever I'm changing a rig instruments to bass, the inspectors lags on this rig and then quit unexpectedly.
    Am I the only one? I have not been on the forum for awhile so sorry If the problem has already been reported.

-Max

• No, you're not the only one, just different threads. The Mac-version seems to be quite buggy, in my case RM sometimes is freezing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Try to avoid sorting the rigs before you change any of the tags (just use the default order you get when you start up the RM). There is some bugs that if you first sort (let say based on name), then try to change some tags, it causes all sorts of issues and can easy crash the RM (I think it causes issues with deleting too). I reported this a while ago to Kemper.