MW RokPak - Profiles for Kemper Profiling Amplifiers

• Ouch!. I feel for you really.. its bang out of order to see things get shared, not right, sure I accept that we all vary on the money we can spend, and the "want" variable can be too much. but steeling is simply not an option.

Ive had to spent a fortune on security, as my site trys to get hacked daily. and the main reason I don't store valuable information on my website.

Sorry for your hassle really. but least you have named and shamed!

People who have bought the KPA should have some change left for the profiles they want to use. Otherwise I'd be tempted to think they'd stolen the unit as well, not just profiles.

It's like the newbie bedroom "producer" who asks "how can I get a good guitar recording? I've made four copies of my guitar track and panned them, but it still sounds wrong. I have the waves mercury bundle, anything in there I can use?"

People seem to feel entitled to everything digital. Never mind the blood, sweat and tears, the money, the hours, that went into making it - and never mind that artists who have sold millions of albums sometimes STILL haven't broken even in their recording contract after 20 years. Victimless crime my a$$........

And don't get me started on Napster, and what happened to the music scene after that (with record companies consolidating their catalogue and going more and more exclusively for the "sure winners" - i.e. formulaic music).

OK, time for my afternoon nap - I'm getting grumpy......

• MW, Im interested in buying some of your profiles. Im only interested in getting the Medium distortion and Clean ones. Is there a pak that contains just these? (I dont want any of the Heavy ones.)

• MW, Im interested in buying some of your profiles. Im only interested in getting the Medium distortion and Clean ones. Is there a pak that contains just these? (I dont want any of the Heavy ones.)

There are many, many awesome low gain and crunch-profiles in the pack, not just heavy ones. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• guenterhaas, that maybe true, but Im not interested in the Uber Pack. My budget is for the Studio Pak. Im hoping if theres enough interest (and since lots of folks express no desire for the High Gain stuff) that a Clean/ Medium Gain Pak could be offered.

UPDATE. Just saw your response.,MW. Thats a shame. I guess I will pass then. Thanks!

• UPDATE. Just saw your response.,MW. Thats a shame. I guess I will pass then. Thanks!

Honestly, I have spent a lot of money on buying commercial profiles from nearly all vendors. I have deleted the most profiles again except many great profiles from Armin and Andy. The MW-paks are worth every cent, especially if you're looking for crunch and low-gain profiles, I wouldn't save money here and I'm glad I bought the Über-pak. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Back to Facebook,
    if there's an illegal discussion going on on their pages, aren't they responsible for this? Also, isn't this a proof of illegality?

As for pirated software, I'm honestly surprised at everyone's surprise. It was unavoidable, it's part of the Internet. Whomever starts a digital business has to be aware of this. "Virtual markets" have lots of copied profiles for sale.

Remember, the 8000 owners having joined this community are just a minority of the overall park. Lance said he has sold more than 200 units to people none of which is registered here.
    There's a whole world out there where the "free market" rules.

OTOH, let's not make the mistake of considering each of the downloaded copies as an income loss: the availability of free d/l has created the figure of the "addicted collector", people who just download for greediness but would have never bought all those files.

Also, just like it happens with profiles, where one can feel like buying an amp after hearing how the profile sounds, I know people who just download anything as above, who buy a movie or a CD because they have seen they particularly like it.
    I have the impression that those who lose most from piracy are the authors of "top 100" stuff, the things the generic user used to buy/now download because they are popular. Those who create more refined stuff sometimes can get a benefit from piracy.

Paulo Cohelho wrote on the matter in an article: it seems that the number of illegal copies of his boos circulating is extremely high, but often he receives letters from people who have bought a number of books of his after having read one of them photocopied or as a pdf.

• I've checked out some of the ÜberPak profiles now and all I can say is that they sound amazingly good! It's true, not many clean presets, but guys, it's Michael Wagener! He's known for his ripping rock & metal tones! Asking for clean Wagener profiles would be the equivalent of going to a stomatologist in order to do something about pneumonia!

The Pak is worth it's price and that's an objective fact. It's just depends on the style of music you play. If you play The Shadows all day long, you can give this pak a pass, but if you play Rock and Metal, it's a total no-brainer!

• I play rock and blues, but with 3000 great profiles I dont feel the need to spend $240 on this pak. $100 would have been acceptable. YMMV. ;)

If you play rock and blues, you'll miss one of the best profile-paks available... ;)

I just went down to 340 profiles on my KPA, 70 of them from MW and the rest mainly from Armin, Andy, my own profiles, some from RE and a few from the other vendors. Everybody can decide what to buy or not, but the MW-Über-pak is outstanding.

• Quoted from "lasvideo"

I play rock and blues, but with 3000 great profiles I dont feel the need to spend $240 on this pak. $100 would have been acceptable. YMMV.
    If you play rock and blues, you'll miss one of the best profile-paks available...

I just went down to 340 profiles on my KPA, 70 of them from MW and the rest mainly from Armin, Andy, my own profiles, some from RE and a few from the other vendors. Everybody can decide what to buy or not, but the MW-Über-pak is outstanding.

You should check out the M Britt profiles. They are really awesome too and I think you would like them too. Sounds nice and bright on electric harpsichord, blends really when I practice with my crystal glass player.

• You should check out the M Britt profiles. They are really awesome too and I think you would like them too. Sounds nice and bright on electric harpsichord, blends really when I practice with my crystal glass player.

Always nice to read these constructive and inspirational posts....

• Quoted from "Animus"

You should check out the M Britt profiles. They are really awesome too and I think you would like them too. Sounds nice and bright on electric harpsichord, blends really when I practice with my crystal glass player.
    Always nice to read these constructive and inspirational posts....

:P