KB profiles,whats the story?

• If it should be so that people scold other people here on this forum, I will stop uploading profiles I have done on the Rig Exchange and never upload anything more!

All I wanted was that other people would get good profiles from me.

This is the last time you hear anything from me!

• this is a surprise development ?(

• Sure the whole community feels this needs to be sorted. Kb has uploaded lots of great stuff and appears to genuinely be interested in furthering the kemper.

What evidence is there the profiles aren't his? There just seems to be one person, however well respected, claiming they aren't original but offering up no reasons or evidence for this.

IMO this seems highly unfair.

• Just for the proof of concept I tried to edit a kipr-file.

I changed the name and location in the file with Notepad++ and saved it.

The editing corrupted the file and it was not accepted by Rigmanager.

This means that it is not that easy to steal anybody elses work.

Maybe by using two KPAs...

But.....
    The profiles LL is takling about sounds idenditically to my ears in LL and KB-versions.
    One of them is tweaked a bit on the gain but when tweaked back I can't distinct between them.

I don't want to point any fingers!

• I don't see any profiles named Liquid Leads or Juicy Chunks by KB (or anybody actually) in the RE.

That's because they're gone.

I just happen to have them on my KPA - "Juicy Leads" and "Liquid Leads" (Soldano profiles) are nearly identical. I just played them side-by-side.

Something not adding up here. :thumbdown:

• I don't like when people jump on me! I hate people that do that.
    I have said that I haven't steel anybodys profile! I can swear on the bible.

If you people don't like my profiles, I can stop make them.

• I really do not understand. I'm fond of mesa mark profiles, so i think i almost tried everyone (rig and commercial) ... I've never heard some that sounds even close to the KB's ones. I don't know for the others, but the mesa ones, i'm pretty sure they are unique (and awsome).

So, please do not stop making great stuffs, just because of some people.

• Thank you CristopheSeyler!

I don't either understand this, it's both sad and stupid to jump on other people.
    I became both sad and angry, to have made something good and then some people reclaim that it's not ymy own, do you understand?

Yes I also like Mesa Boogie and I have also tried alot and I was never satisfied with the sound I got, so I made these after how I want it to sound.

• Now I really don't understand this.
    I haven't deleted any profiles on Rig Exchange, why should I do that?

I thought it was on this forum nice, honest people, which does not seems to be the case.
    This that some people go together and throw shit on another person, which I think is very low and unhuman.

I really can't understand this with the things that have happen here.
    If it is so that different people are jealous that some of my profiles sounds better than what their doing, then I can not do anything about it.

I have said this before, If you don't want my profiles, then I stop making them!.

I am tired of this with different people jump on other people!!!

• Why do you think that I have done such a thing? I haven't!

Stop through shit on other people that have done nothing wrong.

Now I'm so fucking tired of all this bullshit, so now I will not make any more profiles, all this bullshiting is too much!.

There have been people throughout the ages who have tried to push down other people, but it has not gone so well for them. Why many people do it this way, could be because they have low self-esteem and then you have to assert themselves in any way!

Enough is enough, now this have come to an end!

• That's because they're gone.

I just happen to have them on my KPA - "Juicy Leads" and "Liquid Leads" (Soldano profiles) are nearly identical. I just played them side-by-side.

Something not adding up here. :thumbdown:

Relax. just a simple observation.