The Rock Guitar School with Paul Gilbert - Im now a "student" :)

• I decided it was time to expand upon my abilities and techniques. Private lessons were to damn expensive. So joined the Rock Guitar School with Paul Gilbert. There are lots of lesson videos. Ive also been in contact with him thru email about what goals I want to accomplish. Since shredding speed and techniques are what I want, I have the opportunity to send him a video which he will give me feedback on how to alter or improve what Im doing.
    Im not familiar with the bands he was in, but he has a great enthusiastic personality that I value in a teacher. . Im psyched.

• I'd like to anounce my services as a music instructor for those of you who'd be interested in a far more in-depth music program ... no offense meant to those of you into shredding and speed - but for those who may be interested in a more fully rounded lifetime career in music, I offer a complete music course in composition, arrangement, and performance in all styles of popular music from 1890 - present, in all settings from solo guitar or piano up to and including full symphony orchestra ... my backgound consists of Berklee, MI, and Grove School of Music, as well as private study with Joe Pass, Pat Martino, and others ... if anyone's interested, you can reach me at [email protected] .... thx guys ...

... for the very best in jazz education ...

The Rick Barda School of Music

www.drbop.com

• I decided it was time to expand upon my abilities and techniques. Private lessons were to damn expensive. So joined the Rock Guitar School with Paul Gilbert. There are lots of lesson videos. Ive also been in contact with him thru email about what goals I want to accomplish. Since shredding speed and techniques are what I want, I have the opportunity to send him a video which he will give me feedback on how to alter or improve what Im doing.
    Im not familiar with the bands he was in, but he has a great enthusiastic personality that I value in a teacher. . Im psyched.

I met Paul in person during his European tour in 2010 on private classes before the show. He's so straight and enthusiastic person with great sense of humor 8) He is most known for being member of Mr Big (earlier playing in Racer X) but I found more about him listening to his solo albums. For me he is top shredder which put feeling into his music :) Not just 180bpm 16th notes going all over the fretboard, but also bendings, vibrato and all stuff. And he is a person you can talk to like me to you ;) Not the kind of stars that you can contact by his spokesman.

We used to exchange e-mails when I found some bugs on his previous webpage, he was making itself. I was little shocked while he replied my email the same day. Not his office, not his secretary :D

Wish you good shred! Let us know about the progress.

I also own his signature PGM 301 Ibanez. Great white shred machine.

• :) .... actually I DO mean 1890 .... although we don't spend much time on it until about 1920, it is discussed (it's stylistic components) ... I also teach film/tv scoring ... thx ...

... for the very best in jazz education ...

The Rick Barda School of Music

www.drbop.com