2.6 Thread (Live Sound)

• Hi - I rarely post as so many of you do it for me.

At a live show last night (300 people) I loaded up 2.6 (Beta) right before we were to start playing.
    I did this because of all the positive comments I was reading in the private forum PLUS I'm a daredevil on occasion!

I used a Yamaha DXR10 (Dry) + Mackie SRM350 (Wet) along with a FCB1010 and a Relic Strat. I ran the rig hard & loud
    in the venue's large room. I've played this room many times with this setup. I was playing cover songs from the 60s through
    to now with the band I was with. Having said that you can imagine I was using many sounds.

First up I wasn't using performance mode and I didn't check ALL the functions after upgrading the KPA during the show.

I was always dissatisfied with the DXR10 as the mids were way TOO emphasised and the more I gained it up the lower mids/bottoms
    were squashed/squaring. To be honest I was getting better results from a Mackie SRM450 and a RCF 322a. BUT again it wasn't as it
    should have been when comparing it to my actual amps.(Bogners, Friedmans, Soldano SLO, Elmwood & Marshalls)

After last night's effort of using 2.6 I can honestly say I am FAR FAR more happy with the sound. It breathed SO MUCH better and natural harmonic
    feedback and sustain were realised throughout the night. I played SO MUCH better due to the sound UPGRADE.

I can't comment on the profiling when using 2.6 but for live sound 2.6 is a SERIOUS UPGRADE and I encourage you all to load it up ASAP and put it
    through it's paces.

BTW: When changing programs it was MUCH faster as advertised.

• Just finished an outdoor event after uploading 2.6 myself yesterday and couldn't agree more! Thanks Kemper you guys nailed this one. I noticed some thin-ness up top on one of my amps but I just added mids back that I had deleted from the past few updates and it screamed. I use about 5 totally different amps with many tone setting in each and the sound was just killer.