diezel custom built for Slayer VH4 profiles ready

• Thanks guys! Great profiles from Pete!!! I used my Anderson Pro Am with an H3 in the bridge.

• Awesome VH4 profiles Pete. I used to own one (may I never have to ship an amp that big again!), and your profiles nail it on all channels.

• Awesome VH4 profiles Pete. I used to own one (may I never have to ship an amp that big again!), and your profiles nail it on all channels.

Thanks man! That's my goal with any profiles I do - to represent the amp. Not to make 'better' sounding profiles, but to create accurate ones for the amp. I think of it in terms of archiving.

If you get a chance, do some clips! I love hearing what people do with my profiles. It's like I can loan you my VH4 and still keep it here. Gotta love that. :)

Pete

• I finally scored this pack. I have so many profiles I love, I kind of hesitate to add anything new these days...this amp pack is a unique powerhouse! Very clear, very powerful- well done Pete! Love the 81 mic in particular

• I finally scored this pack. I have so many profiles I love, I kind of hesitate to add anything new these days...this amp pack is a unique powerhouse! Very clear, very powerful- well done Pete! Love the 81 mic in particular

Thanks man! The M80 got rave reviews at guitar player magazine - a little pricier than the SM57s and such, but not by a lot. M81 doesn't have a presence boost like the 80 does, but otherwise is I believe identical.

http://www.guitarplayer.com/le…1014/telefunken-m80/13782

• Wow, Pete, I am seriously impressed! I got the ch4 profiles and really, really digging them. My favorite mic was the ribbon and the i5; on these heavily distorted settings I found the M81 a bit too fizzy, I think I used it as a lead for #16 as a neck position and it worked fine.

Super heavy, great sounds; just love it. Great job! I'm curious about the others but usually buy either blues or straight up Metal tones so not sure where the other Diezel profiles fit in?

• Wow, Pete, I am seriously impressed! I got the ch4 profiles and really, really digging them. My favorite mic was the ribbon and the i5; on these heavily distorted settings I found the M81 a bit too fizzy, I think I used it as a lead for #16 as a neck position and it worked fine.

Super heavy, great sounds; just love it. Great job! I'm curious about the others but usually buy either blues or straight up Metal tones so not sure where the other Diezel profiles fit in?

Channel 3 still does the metal, but it's not as compressed as channel 4. Channel 1 is mostly clean, 2 has some drive to it but it's not as much as 3 or 4. Channel one is clean to a pushed rhythm, 2 is cranked plexi to little hotter than stock 800, three would be considered a lead/high gain channel on any other amp but the Diezel. The rhythm on the last in line clip on my website is channel 3, the floyd clip is channel one for the clean and channel two for the faded in guitars.