M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Hello Michael, hello friends here in the forum,

I am afraid I missed the first liquid profiles, which are mentioned above. Are they still available? Where can you get them?

Greetings, Dirk

• Hello Michael, hello friends here in the forum,

I am afraid I missed the first liquid profiles, which are mentioned above. Are they still available? Where can you get them?

Greetings, Dirk

Go here:- https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/10/Rig-Packs

Scroll down and the first 3 packs are the 3 x Official OS 10 Liquid Profile Packs for free download - 1 x RigBusters -and- 1 x Guidorist -and- 1 x Michael Britt ... all 3 x Packs are dated August 2023.

Ben

• I've been a bit late to LP but MB's Marshalls on here are absolutely badass profiles. I really like the "reissue 20". Been playing that one with P-90s and it's real hard to stop. Sounds great in a mix, it's already "done". Real clear and alive. Outstanding work.

I think those reissue amps are cool but costly for what they are. With these awesome profiles I get to have one with FX! Thank you!

• Looking forward to any new packs that are coming. My Kemper has essentially become just a player for "MB - Mars Reissue 20 1" from the liquid rig pack. With my speakers and guitars that is so perfect. Just the right saturation, cleans up the way I like. Probably my favorite profile of all time.

• Looking forward to any new packs that are coming. My Kemper has essentially become just a player for "MB - Mars Reissue 20 1" from the liquid rig pack. With my speakers and guitars that is so perfect. Just the right saturation, cleans up the way I like. Probably my favorite profile of all time.

It's great. All three of the Marshalls in the sample pack are. Personally, I do not care for profiles with pedals baked in, I always think it sounds better /e realistic/ has better feel using a pedal in the stomps section IF I want to add a pedal.

• For all of you new Profiler Player users, here is my pack of tones for the little guy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profiler Player Pack 1 – M. Britt Profile

• For all of you new Profiler Player users, here is my pack of tones for the little guy!

Hi Michael,

Are there any plans for liquid updates to your existing packs for the full size Kemper units? I suspect many of us have been replacing the Kemper legacy amp with better matched liquid versions in the profiles we’ve bought. But we don’t have your golden ears or access to the settings the amps were profiled with, which makes that process somewhat hit & miss / less than perfect.

Thanks and very much appreciate the HUGE library of EXCELLENT profiles over the years!

Diego

• I have been making some liquid profiles, just not enough for a full pack just yet. It's a different animal and while it is really cool when the tone stack models match the amp, it can also be a bit of a moving target if they don't match. For instance, a Matchless is similar to a Vox but it doesn't sound truly accurate with the Vox tone stack. And sometimes profiling at the recommended settings returns a profile with really low definition and it doesn't "sound" just like I think it sounds at the eq settings I prefer. So it's super awesome when they turn out but can also sound a little iffy depending on the amp. That being said, it's just another tone-shaping tool to me. I think it works great on some amps and on others I really miss the midrange from the generic eq. So I just pick and choose what sounds best. It will be coming soon, though... It's just been a busy year of touring so I've been gone a lot.

• I have been making some liquid profiles, just not enough for a full pack just yet. It's a different animal and while it is really cool when the tone stack models match the amp, it can also be a bit of a moving target if they don't match. For instance, a Matchless is similar to a Vox but it doesn't sound truly accurate with the Vox tone stack. And sometimes profiling at the recommended settings returns a profile with really low definition and it doesn't "sound" just like I think it sounds at the eq settings I prefer. So it's super awesome when they turn out but can also sound a little iffy depending on the amp. That being said, it's just another tone-shaping tool to me. I think it works great on some amps and on others I really miss the midrange from the generic eq. So I just pick and choose what sounds best. It will be coming soon, though... It's just been a busy year of touring so I've been gone a lot.

I had actually wondered about this. There are a lot of folks putting out Liquid Profiles of amps that there is no tone stack for and I wondered how accurate they really are. I know you can get close, but I would prefer something more accurate rather than a "good enough". Can't wait to see what you got in the chutes.

Great to hear :)

Hopefully (?) Kemper will *very soon* release new Amp Channels for other Amps and things like the Matchless, Trainwreck, Morgan's, D/Shirley, Pink Taco etc...... (?)

Ben

• I think it works great on some amps and on others I really miss the midrange from the generic eq. So I just pick and choose what sounds best.

Thanks for the speedy response! That sounds like a thoughtful and measured way to approach the liquid Kemper updates, particularly since they haven't released models that match the more off-beat & hybrid style amps.

• Hey everyone,

Just a head's up. My email server has decided to erase my entire inbox for my website email in the past two days. I'm working on it diligently with my hosting company but the [email protected] email is currently not working. If you have any difficulties and need customer service, you can email me at [email protected]

Sorry if you have emailed and I have not gotten back to you, but that is why.

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike

• No worries mate, and thanks for the heads up.

I'm guessing this has no affect on current or older orders?