M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Very true! Could be any number of variables. I hadn't considered that. Probably one of my favorites that might seem obscure to most is that 70 Marshall IMP combo, the amp that Peter Frampton used. It just has a swirliness to it and a tone that sits right. Right amount of bass, right amount of treble, right amount of vintage Marshall...just an awesome 2 or 3 profiles. I also really like the Silver Jubilee from the Heavy pack. I did keep the JCM900 profile so that's probably my favorite of the Sweet 16.
    Definitely dig your stuff though. It's all I use when I'm playing out...which I haven't done in too long now. :thumbdown:

I do LOVE that '70 IMP Tim profile. I've used that on a bunch of recordings. It was a special amp. I wish I could've bought that one.

• My new Tele sure does sound good with M Britt Profiles
    I prefer the cleaner bright profiles and this Telecaster brings out the bite beautifully. Some of my favorites are....
    Vox A30CC 3
    Quidley 2 (love this one)
    Dumble CLN 5
    Jim Kelley 30 R C4
    VOX AC15 3
    65 Champion 8

I have my own compressor settings that are more squashed and my own verb delay...

I just love the bare solid rosewood neck.
    it's a 2017 Fender Telecaster Professional
    I had no intention on buying a new guitar, I was smitten... couldn't resist...

• Hi @ECma7

congratulation!
    Last week I played the new tele AM pro sunburst and thinking about to buy it in exactly the same color like yours. But not sure if I should order it with rosewood or maple fretboard.
    Rosewood looks realy good...
    May I ask for some sound samples with MBritts profiles? Please!

• I love that rosewood neck. I'm anxiously awaiting a Suhr tele with mahogany body and neck and P90s (go figure). Ha.

I also have been thinking if i can get a new guitar this would be it...though, never owning a Tele before, I wasn't sure if the P90's or the stock Tele styel pickups would be the way to go...

• I have a tele... and a strat ... and a................... and I want more ^^

I love my Tele, but always miss the quack positions from my Strats when I play it. Otherwise, I'd use a Tele all the time.
    I tried the Nashville Tele thing with the middle pickup, but it doesn't sound like a Strat.

On topic section.... :) ....the Colonial, Diaz, Dumble, and /13 profiles are always on my machine.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some love for the Bogner Goldfinger profiles from the BoC pack. Original audio was recorded with a Supro Martinique into various fuzzes (Fredric Companion Fuzz, UT&T Bumblebuzz and Supro Fuzz) into a Supro Drive into a Catalinbread Topanga into a Supro Tremolo into one of the semi-cleanish Bogner profiles.

• Let me add a disclaimer before I get hammered for it...Yes, I shave my legs! I compete in triathlons all summer long. Blarg!

I just had to take a moment and not just thank Mike for the major contributions he makes to this fantastic Kemper community. We have so many great profilers on this forum that share their talents with us. I just wanted to shout it out to Mike for more than just what he offers to the community. His profiling skills have been nothing short of amazing! I use his profiles almost exclusively for my band. I'm thankful for them as they have been an important part of my playing live.

That being said...I had the pleasure of attending the Lonestar show this past Friday here in Utah. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! They just absolutely KILLED it!!! What a great band and the show was just amazing. I was there a little early and Mike was gracious enough to allow me to listen to soundcheck and have me on stage to talk about and look at his rig. Mike is a sweet guy and was genuinely interested in me as I was in him. We talked about the Kemper, the band, his guitars and the tour. He made me feel like a rockstars ourselves. I got to attend the meet & greet. The entire band was just as nice as can be! I had front row seats and the show was nothing short of awesome!! Mike is a hell of a player and the Kemper sat PERFECTLY in the mix! You wouldn't have known he was playing a Kemper as it sounded like a tube rig! Played lots of originals and included a cover medley (including a killer headcutting duel between Mike and the slide guitarist on Life in the Fast Lane). I went backstage after the show and talked with Mike some more. I couldn't stop talking about the show and how amazing Mike and the band was for welcoming me into their world for the evening.

Mike, thanks for your talents here on the board and with your band!! You made me feel like a longtime friend. It was a memorable evening that I will never forget. I can't wait for you and the band to come back to Utah. I will definitely make my way out to Nashville sometime soon.

Everyone...do yourself a favor and pick up the new release from Lonestar. They opened the show with Boomerang and it was just rockin!!

Here are a couple of shots from the night including a video of Mike killing it on a cover of Come Sail Away:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/jBVfpa/image_0001224.jpg]

[Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/iTdmvF/IMG_9175.jpg]

[Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/cbfANv/IMG_9176.jpg]

• You would be doing pretty well to match/beat Mike's rigs when playing LIVE :). Mike just as well you did not let Chad plug in or the whole gig could of turned into whitesnake and satriarni :thumbup: . What a great vibe i bet the atmosphere was awesome with the kemper camp and would of been a great gig :D . Thanks for posting the good vibes Chad.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• External Content youtu.be

This time my Supro Martinique into the cleaner one of the two Supro Thunderbolt profiles. Fuzz pedals are a Fredric Russian Green Muff clone and a Fredric Companion Fuzz clone.
    Lead tones are my Duesenberg Outlaw (needed a whammybar ;) ) into an EHX Pitchfork (as a whammy substitute) and a Tremonti Wah.