M Britt Kemper Profiles

• UPDATE:

My web guy apparently needed sleep after working multiple days and nights to finish new site before Friday. He is up and working this morning to fix the problem. It has something to do with the hosting servers being only partially transferred and he assures me it will be fixed soon.

In the meantime, I went and added the new products (except the IR pack so far) to the old site and you can shop there at www.mbrittprofiles.com until the new one is back up and running.

I am so sorry for any inconvenience and I will extend the sale another day to make up for the delay. Have a great weekend and I'll touch base when the new site is fully funcational again.

Mike

• Recently changed to a pair of Yamaha DXR10 FRFR's so I revisited your profiles. Was blown away by the 69 Marshall - got the pack today. No regrets :). Do you still need a USB stick to transfer the Cabs nowadays?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Do you still need a USB stick to transfer the Cabs nowadays?

You can use Rig Manager to preview and then "Save" individual rigs on the Kemper, but a USB stick is the fastest way to transfer a bunch.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Recently changed to a pair of Yamaha DXR10 FRFR's so I revisited your profiles. Was blown away by the 69 Marshall - got the pack today. No regrets :). Do you still need a USB stick to transfer the Cabs nowadays?

I have been using USB stick to transfer cabs. I'm not sure if there is another way using Rig Manager since Cab Presets don't show up as Rigs. If anyone else has more info on that I'd be all ears. :)

• You can use Rig Manager to preview and then "Save" individual rigs on the Kemper, but a USB stick is the fastest way to transfer a bunch.

Thanks Carl - I was talking specifically about Cab "rigs" which don't seem to transfer using Rig Manager.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• http://www.mbritt.com is back up and running with much more bandwidth at our disposal. Thanks for the patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Let me know if you guys have any product questions or comments. I've been digging out of emails and fixing site problems all morning. Thanks for the support! \m/

• I wasn't planning on getting the CSR pack, since I know damn near nothing about the amp. However, with my past experience with your profiles as well as the peer pressure from this board, it didn't take long to lose the battle against my willpower ( I shouldn't really say lose, because I won in the end =) ). This pack sounds excellent with humbuckers. I had been using a few of your Marshall for classic rock and hard rock, and this will probably be replacing them -- as good as they were. I really do think that this is your best pack, and that is saying a lot.