M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Just played through the rigs of the 2020 Pack, they are amazing! :love:

Thank you so much Michael for this new pack!

90% of my live performances are based on the BogSheba Profiles from the Sweet 16 Pack, but I think they're gonna be replaced by the new 68 Mars Profiles :)

They so much remind me of my own 1987x :thumbup:

• Demoing a new song for my band July Fighter last night. Decided to give the solo section a couple passes. Got out my 335 and even though I am a “marshall guy” I decided to give the 3rd power AD black 4 profile a shot because I am absolutely loving these new 3rd power “fender” profiles from the 2020 pack with humbuckers. I just put on whatever drive Michael put with the profile and his delay setting as well. Not tweaks.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yep just as I thought, Mbritt 2020 pack has turned out to be the best ive purchased to date.

Some of those Marshalls are to die for, especially the 68 plexi's. Plus where has the T Hat Royalty amp been my whole life!

The performances are loads of fun too, love the morphing, (first time ive played with them).

If you haven't got it, then go get it, you WILL NOT be disappointed, especially with 40% off.

'You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead' - Stan Laurel

• I have way too many profiles, some of which are excellent, including many by Britt, but the truth is this guy always delivers, especially in his latest packs, and I could not resist temptation... I agree with all of you that have reviewed it here. This pack may well be his best ever, since all profiles are great, among his best. I have gone thru the pack trying humbuckers and Scs, including P90s. I find it hard to discard any profile. The Carol Ann is one of my favorites, and then all the Marshalls, Fenders, etc are superb. The 3rd Power profiles are probably even better than those in the 3P pack he made some time ago. It seems his profiling skills are getting better and better. Thank you, Michael.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Are the profiles of the 2020 pack also merged?

Tank you

From the PDF in the 2020 pack.

"The 2020 Pack contains 126 Studio Profiles of 16 great amps, 7 Plug’n’Play Performances, and

32 Effect Presets"

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Which is more adapt for hi gain: crank n go or the new 2020 pack?

I already have hi Gain, 5150 and driftwood pack

Well for high gain tones I would recommend rather the Crank N Go pack. It has absolutely great 5153s in it, Rectifier tones as well. In the 2020 there are the great Marshalls (boosted quite nicely) and the CA OD100. But all of that does not reach the CnG ones.

The Driftwood pack by the way is incredible. I love that one for the thick and tight tone. 5153s are a bit similar in the CnG pack. Great stuff anyway :thumbup:8)

• Trying to cover Joe Satriani's Flying in a blue dream using the 2020 pack

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.