M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Can you try "Lost your password" function?

Yeah, tried that Davo. It forces you to invent a new one but I don't want to change mine.

Or maybe email address instead of username?

Tried that too mate, as outlined in that post:

I've also tried logging in using my updated email address that we sorted out recently, as well as the old one instead of a user name, but still no dice.

Thank you for trying to help, man. Good on ya. 8):thumbup:

I'll just keep trying every 12 hours or so in case it's a website glitch or sumpin'.

• Yeah, tried that Davo. It forces you to invent a new one but I don't want to change mine.

Tried that too mate, as outlined in that post:

Thank you for trying to help, man. Good on ya. 8):thumbup:

I'll just keep trying every 12 hours or so in case it's a website glitch or sumpin'.

How about using Lost password, change the password, and then doing it again to put the password back to what you want?:)

• I thought about that. Might try it now; thanks Dave!

OK, it gets better. Now it says, "Invalid username or email" whether I use my user name, email or even old email address.

So, "invalid password" regardless of user name, email or even old email address used, and "invalid username or email" regardless of user name, email or even old email address after hitting "Lost your password?".

Lockouts don't get any more comprehensive than that. :D

• Lol!

Kinda sounds like your account is scuppered mate. Oh well, valiant effort. Now we know for sure their web dev or database person needs to step in.:)

• Perhaps try deleting your cookies?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Perhaps try deleting your cookies?

Done it all, Laz:

VPN, adblockers, cookies, cleared browser cache, rebooted...

Thank you for your "concern", bud. ;)

Don't worry about it guys. Happy to try once-a-day for the rest of the week. Maybe powering down for those extended periods or some other esoteric thing'll make a difference.:/

• Tried again today and still not working.

Michael PM'd me and it turns out there're still issues - his "web guy is doing a lot of maintenance on the site right now and not everything may be working. The account functionality is still under construction...".

Great relief to know it's not my fault. Will simply keep trying every day as stated earlier.

Thanks guys, and thank you Michael for the heads-up.

• Glad to see things are well in hand. And kudos to MB for reaching out.

• lonestargtr I missed the boat by one day! I ordered a Kemper Stage from Sweetwater and the next day found out about your loaded Kemper Stage. I am completely bummed. Your profiles sound fantastic. I will probably make my way around to buying some of them once I get some time with this unit. I really wish I had found out about this one day sooner.

I also wanted mention that I am a huge fan and have played a good handful of your band's songs in cover bands over the years. You have always had one of the best guitar tones on the market.

• Just want to give a head's up... I'm giving away a really cool EVH-inspired plexi rig I made this week in honor of the greatest guitar hero of our time. You can download the rig at the bottom of the blog page. I would love to hear people who can play better than me if they want to share their playing of the profile. Thanks!

https://mbritt.com/2020/10/15/losing-a-legend/

My buddy Scott is playing the profile here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks Michael, great article, thanks for sharing and as well thanks for the free rig. I have the 2020 pack already and I think know the amp pretty well already from that. But this rig indeed adds a lot of the authentic EVH vibe. Very cool :thumbup:8)

• Thanks Michael, great article, thanks for sharing and as well thanks for the free rig. I have the 2020 pack already and I think know the amp pretty well already from that. But this rig indeed adds a lot of the authentic EVH vibe. Very cool :thumbup:8)

I did profile the amp a little differently on the evh rig, using only a 57 like he would and then running it wide open through the power station lets the amp cook without straining the speakers so much, so there's a cool brightness and clarity to it. If it's too bright, you can bring the definition down depending on your guitar and pickups but Ed's tone was pretty bright back then.

• Ah the 68 mars 50. I have the wonderful 2020 pack too so I just added this extra special rig to my stash. Between both the 68 and 72 mars, there's enough cool sounds already and this profile tops them off just nicely. I really dug the story behind the profile too. Thanks Michael. Much appreciated. ??