M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Just bought them and will try them tomorrow at rehearsal! Small suggestion would be to put all of the profiles into a single folder so you don't have to download 60 different files (1st world problem!).

• Just bought them and will try them tomorrow at rehearsal! Small suggestion would be to put all of the profiles into a single folder so you don't have to download 60 different files (1st world problem!).

I am working on that. All of the digital delivery systems I've tried to set up won't let me do folders of files. I'm still looking for the right fit. Sorry about that. We just finished a show so I've been busy for the last couple of hours so I routed them to the digital delivery system so you wouldn't have to wait til I was finished to get the folder full of files.

It's a work in progress.

thanks for the support and patience. I'm a guitarist not a web guru… ha

• I am working on that. All of the digital delivery systems I've tried to set up won't let me do folders of files. I'm still looking for the right fit. Sorry about that. We just finished a show so I've been busy for the last couple of hours so I routed them to the digital delivery system so you wouldn't have to wait til I was finished to get the folder full of files.

It's a work in progress.

thanks for the support and patience. I'm a guitarist not a web guru… ha

No worries. Like I said, first world problems.

• Wait a minute. I just purchased them all and was provided with a folder that contained them all . What am I missing here ? ?(

What are you missing? That other's experience may not be the same as your's maybe? ?( As he points out above when he uses the DMS to deliver the files it is as a list of single profiles. When he fulfills the order manually he is probably able to send it as a folder.

Edited 2 times, last by SwAn1 ().

• is it possible to purchase just some amps instead of all? it is not for the price but for the fact that I already have a lots of cleans.........

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Some seriously good profiles in there Mr.Britt :thumbup:

Well worth it just for the Marshall on its own !!!!!!!!!!!

( Also , everything came through in a single folder so was very ease to transfer )

• No regrets here. Good selection. No thin sounding stuff. Very fat tones. Tasty effects in some profiles. Lots of cleanish to crunchy sounds.
    Waiting for Pack II now. Hurry up please. Thanks!!!

• No regrets here. Good selection. No thin sounding stuff. Very fat tones. Tasty effects in some profiles. Lots of cleanish to crunchy sounds.
    Waiting for Pack II now. Hurry up please. Thanks!!!

Thanks Bluesman and everyone else. Glad they're working out for you guys. Can't wait to hear more reports after this weekends' gigs. I'm brainstorming and trying to line up some new amps for another pack now but don't want to rush too much, but I'm definitely on it.

I put up a link on the website (http://www.mbrittprofiles.com) for a mailing list and I'll be sending out updates from that as well as on here if I put up anything new. I think I got all the bugs worked out on the delivery system so no more individual files (my apologies).

Have a great rest of the weekend!

• I used them yesterday in during a gig with a band that plays a lot of funky stuff and I also used IEM yesterday. I really have to say all the profiles (at least the ones I used) were perfectly usable without tweaking one parameter! If they really fit the song is another subject maybe but that's what I have to find out during the next gigs. But that sure was new to me! I wasn't quite sure of the Lonestar Mesa before the gig but I ended up using it a lot for funky rythm guitar (volume knob turned down a little), perfect sound for that matter and well balanced! In ear you hear exactly what FOH is getting as well so these are good profile tests in my opinion.

Tonight I have a gig with an Eagles coverband so plenty of chance to try out the Fenders and the other cleanish stuff in the pack. This gig I will be playing with a 112 cab alone (but direct stereo out to FOH) so no other monitoring like FRFR of IEM.

• Thanks Bluesman and everyone else. Glad they're working out for you guys. Can't wait to hear more reports after this weekends' gigs. I'm brainstorming and trying to line up some new amps for another pack now but don't want to rush too much, but I'm definitely on it.

I put up a link on the website (http://www.mbrittprofiles.com) for a mailing list and I'll be sending out updates from that as well as on here if I put up anything new. I think I got all the bugs worked out on the delivery system so no more individual files (my apologies).

Have a great rest of the weekend!

hi lonestargtr........any chance to purchase singles (profiles) instead of all? as menioned in previous posts, I kind of am in search of dit profiles having tons of cleans.

let us know, man

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music