M Britt Kemper Profiles

• @lonestargtr I just can't get enough of the Gibson Lab Series. This one also features your Vox AC50 profiles.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Forgive me but I could NOT sleep and was playing around with the Morgan CM50 Brt1. Got very "Pink Floyd" and started experimenting. Forgive the lack of musicality.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Was playing some leads getting a performance set up for an upcoming gig and fell in love with the CM50 profiles. Started walking on some leads that turned into some Floyd which made me add the oil can delay, then bit crushers and fuzz...

• Forgive me but I could NOT sleep and was playing around with the Morgan CM50 Brt1. Got very "Pink Floyd" and started experimenting. Forgive the lack of musicality.

Was playing some leads getting a performance set up for an upcoming gig and fell in love with the CM50 profiles. Started walking on some leads that turned into some Floyd which made me add the oil can delay, then bit crushers and fuzz...

That. Is. Excellent

Wow, great job!!

• @lonestargtr I just can't get enough of the Gibson Lab Series. This one also features your Vox AC50 profiles.

Forgive me but I could NOT sleep and was playing around with the Morgan CM50 Brt1. Got very "Pink Floyd" and started experimenting. Forgive the lack of musicality.

Great stuff guys! Thanks for sharing!

• That. Is. Excellent

Wow, great job!!

Thanks! I was expecting a little "what the...?"

I literally used the Bogner Sol and Morgan 50 patches for HOURS last night. Such great pick response.

I always check profiles for that little pick sqwuak
    like in the descending leads in "Free Ride" and like what Ace Frehley does alot in his leads. Pick attack is one of the things that sells me on profiles.

Sounds very "Meddle"-era Floyd. Sweet! :thumbup:

• I ran both performances through my Fryette Power Station and Splawn 2x12. Sounded fantastic. I've only tried Michaels profiles in my home studio but man o man, I was a happy camper.

That Fryette Power Station is on my "want" list right now. I have two really nice Scumback 12" speakers looking for a home and I am thinking of putting them in an empty 2x12 and powering it with the Fryette.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• That Fryette Power Station is on my "want" list right now. I have two really nice Scumback 12" speakers looking for a home and I am thinking of putting them in an empty 2x12 and powering it with the Fryette.

Can't recommend the Power Station enough!

My cab has 2 Creamback 65's. The Power Station has really elevated the Kemper experience for me.

• Hey guys I am going to try something new tonight. Gonna try and broadcast second set of my cover bands gig on Periscope tonight. I will be using the kemper and all my profiles are M Britts. Mostly using the 70' 100 watt marshall, but also his fender princeton profile for cleans and his /13 JRT for edge of break up tones. The other guitar player in the band will probably be using his Suhr Sl67 or Sl68. If not some other boutique amp. Not sure how the sound will be, but you should be able to get a good idea of how these profiles sound at a gig and quite frankly, slay the other guys "real" amp.
    If you don't have the app, you can download it, its free. Then just follow me on Periscope. You can find me by searching for Robert Wedewer or rwed246. If you set up notifications, you will get a push notification when we go live. Otherwise the video is available for viewing for 24hours after the event. I got a set up to have my phone on a tripod out in the crowd. Just a warning, this is our annual "ugly christmas sweater" gigs, so be prepared. This bar is fun and we usually get some chickies up on stage, so you may see a little of that as well.

• External Content soundcloud.com

Had rehearsal last night so ran through some of the performance sounds I am using with the corp band.

hese are the Custom Audio PT100 and Bogner Duende profiles of his. Starts with the PT, goes to Duende, then back to PT for a sec.

The full rig is:
    • Kemper
    • Fryette Power Station
    • G&L ASAT Classic

Sorry for the little bit of chatter. Sounds captured with my iPhone

Here's the rig:
    [Blocked Image: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r205/JerEvil/Mobile%20Uploads/EF587E6B-75AD-40BD-A9D6-D8DAB5B0C71A_zpsbtmlpy4r.jpg]

Edited 2 times, last by JerEvil ().