M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Hi,
    I am new to bought profiles... I am a bit afraid, as I cannot test them, before buying.
    Are the mbritt profile made for humbuckers or single coil? Does it matter?
    I am playing a Gibson lp r0 with 490/498... Will I face anything unexpected?

• Hi,
    I am new to bought profiles... I am a bit afraid, as I cannot test them, before buying.

Don't be afraid. Go for one of the mini packs that best suits what you think works best for you.

Will I face anything unexpected?

Hopefully sheer sonic bliss but your mileage may vary.

• Hi,

If you sign up for my mailing list you can get a free sample pack of profiles from many of my packs. This should be enough to see if my profiles sound good to your ears. I do know that I have trouble with 490/498 because they have a pretty substantial low mid bump compared to my other guitars' pickups. You'll just have to see if that sounds good to you since that's probably what you're used to. I try to leave the eq knobs in the amp section fairly flat to give the user enough room to eq up or down. Hope this helps.

And Wedewer, thanks for the cool video. I do like these for that early Marshall edge of breakup thing. My faves so far are 2 3, 2 8, and 2 9.

• Michael has a free sample pack available. I think you just have to sign up for his email list.

I am a humbucker guy and they sound great. I gig exclusively with humbucker guitars and Michael's profiles. They sound great with both single coils too.

• The Colonial profiles are replacing some of my other Marshall dirt tones AND even moving in on my Fender clean tones! This is a special amp for sure!

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!

• I had a problem at checkout also. Using paypal. I emailed Mike.
    This is the error after the paypal payment has been processed:
    "Sorry, we couldn't find the order you searched for. Please verify the order number and email are correct. If you just placed the order, please check back in a few minutes or look in your inbox for an email containing a direct link."

• I have a gig tomorrow night and was doing some house cleaning/preset organization and figured what the hell, upgraded the firmware and fooled around for about five minutes with mostly the 1.x profiles, but also a couple of 2.x. I am thinking I am going to have to scramble tomorrow to set up a performance with one of them but damned if I can pick just one right now. Nice job Mike!