M Britt Kemper Profiles

• I'd really like to try the M Britt Profiles but I'm not sure if I should buy - and if, I'm not sure, which pack to buy. I mainly play Telecaster and Stratocaster guitars with single coils but sometimes also a LP style guitar. I'm mainly playing blues-rock, folk and a bit heavier stuff like rage against the machine and I don't need more distorted metal tones.
    I currently can't afford buying all packs and - as I said - I want to check out the quality of the profiles first. Which pack do you suggest for me to buy?

• I'd really like to try the M Britt Profiles but I'm not sure if I should buy - and if, I'm not sure, which pack to buy. I mainly play Telecaster and Stratocaster guitars with single coils but sometimes also a LP style guitar. I'm mainly playing blues-rock, folk and a bit heavier stuff like rage against the machine and I don't need more distorted metal tones.
    I currently can't afford buying all packs and - as I said - I want to check out the quality of the profiles first. Which pack do you suggest for me to buy?

I'd suggest pack 2 as an appetizer, and I guess this is consensus here.

• All guitars sound great on these profiles. That's their rare quality.

My impression is that Pack 1 is more Mainstream Rock, Pack 2 is more Classic Hard Rock and the Dumble is a mixture but similar to Pack 2. But Pack 2 is very versatile and the cleans are great. You can get in-between variations by paring back your guitar's volume knob or the KPA's GAIN.

My fav is Pack 2. The tones just jump out at you with color and strength.

• Pack 2 is a killer, I played and still play a lot of gigs with these profiles and actually they are the only ones I use at the moment. Big bonus is that I didn't alter 1 setting, all perfectly playable straight out of the box. I play a single coil Tele and a Yamaha Pacifica 611 with humbuckers and the profiles just like them both as much.

• I like both packs a lot. I really like the 3rd Power plexi profiles in pack 1 and the 79 Marshall in pack 2. There are no duds in either pack to me. It is about finding the right application (music style) for the right profile for me.

• I like both a lot as others have said. I think in general I found more from pack 2 that I was able to use for stuff I am doing currently but have several from pack 1 I really like also.

• Michael Britts profiles is the best thing that have happend to my KPA.

I had promissed myself not to purchase more commercial stuff after a number of dissapointments.

But I realized that these profiles was a game changer and I had to respond.

Kemper should cover him with gold and include his profiles.

The KPA is only as good as the profiles avilable and these profiles make the KPA so much better.

• I thought about pack two, but I'm gonna wait for the factory profiles :)

There are few things I can say with such certainty.

But if you buy Pack 2 on MY recommendation and don't like it, I will personally reimburse you.

That's how good these are. They are rather revolutionary.

• These profiles SHINE with single coil pickups.. I just broke out the Tele for the first time and I am blown away with how good these profiles are with SC pickups.

• just bought pack 2. I am in shock, the hugeness, clarity and depth is amazing, very happy indeed.

2005 gibson lp standard faded/frankenstein tele->kemper->adam a3x/LD systems mon 121

• Having fun at the NAMM show. Got to see Wolf Hoffmann and Tom Huldt at the Kemper booth and Pete Thorn at the Suhr party. Got to see the new Remote in person and play with it a little. Very Cool. The KPAs at the show had my rig pack in them which was very cool.

Thanks again for the kind comments above! I truly appreciate the support and am just very glad people are liking their tones.

[Blocked Image: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/lonegtr/9F9C78C2-E999-4010-9506-693069CA412F_zpsnfbogtua.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/lonegtr/4C7F0E48-00AE-4749-9E25-C5E5B8D054AD_zpsbjwd65us.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/lonegtr/B40478A9-D10D-4531-B681-A88881B2DD29_zps3g6eshif.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/lonegtr/59D991CE-6904-4D72-9A16-DF2900DBCC72_zpsoydz0nhb.jpg]

• ... apropos D-style profiles (love Michael's D-pack!!) - this Overdrive Deluxe could do with being profiled 8o ...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,
    Wolf

• Having fun at the NAMM show. Got to see Wolf Hoffmann and Tom Huldt at the Kemper booth and Pete Thorn at the Suhr party. Got to see the new Remote in person and play with it a little. Very Cool. The KPAs at the show had my rig pack in them which was very cool.

How cool is that?!!! Way to go Michael! Enjoy, for all of us less fortunate compatriots.

Gary ô¿ô

• Used a couple of Michael's profiles and one of my own DSL100 that I made. It's panned to 1 side while the Britt PT 100 is panned to the opposite side. There's also a Britt Bogner and another PT100 clean in there somewhere. Everything direct from the Kemper. I added effects via the Kemper right onto the tracks (reverb, delay, some phaser). One of my favorite tunes from the Bounce era. Thanks for the great tones Michael!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Michael maybe some Jackson Ampworks Britain, Bakersfield. McFly or Fullerton on the horizon? I got impatient and ordered the Britain 30 ha ha ha

• I just wanted to jump in and add my two cents here. I've been using the KPA for a little over a year now,both live and to record. This is my first post on this forum. Tonight I purchased and and installed Michael's Pack 2 and I am absolutely blown away.Every profile is just amazing. So far I've just been listening through a very good set of headphones. I've been playing through a Yamaha DXR 10 for live work.but it's at our drummer's house.where we rehearse.
    Tomorrow night is practice.so I'l,get to hear these awesome profiles through the DXR then. I have way more profiles,both factory,and purchased than I really need. After just a couple hours of playing Michaels Pack 2 tonight I am seriously thinking of deleting 8o% -90% of everything else stored on my KPA. I really don't need much else and it would make the KPA a little (or a lot) more manageable for live use. The profiles in Pack 2 sound so damn good that I'll probably end up getting the others too. My band plays a lot of original music and covers as well. I've played an Eric Johnson Strat,a strat I put together with Warmoth body and neck and Seymour Duncan lipstick tube pickups and a
    Gibson Les Paul with Sheptone pickups so far tonight and every one of them sounded fantastic with these profiles. If you're trying to decide whether to purchase these profiles,stop thinking about and just do it. I promise you that you won't regret it.