M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Soundsamples sound great! Bit more high end then previous? Im a fan, gonna check them out!

I tried to keep the high end in the ballpark of Pack 2, however, I was going for a few distinct sounds so there are some that have a slightly different blend of mics (less ribbon) for some distinctly different flavors. I was afraid of some of the high gain sounds being too much like some of the ones I already put out and I wanted to make some that might cater to humbucker players a bit more as well. I'm trying to fill holes and not repeat myself.

• Hi!

In this Pack 3 Michael has profiled his 3rd Power Michael Britt Custom and I simply love this amp for cranked amp sounds. And his profiles of the Friedman BE100 is everything I hoped for regarding fat and juuciy gain. The surprise of the bunch is the clean BE100 profile. That has seen a lot of use the past week.

Cheers,

Mats N

• @ Michael: I bought all your Profile packs and after having bought the first one, I grabbed all the others without listening to the Samples. And you know what: I was never dissatisfied and now nearly 90% of my rigs are based on your Profiles. Yesterday I recieved my new Fender American Deluxe Shawbucker Strat and I'm absolutely blown away by the sounds coming out of my speaker. It seems like your profiles and my new Guitar fit together perfectly well - I didn't sleep much last night, couldn't stop playing... Keep up the fantastic work and thx for the great support that you offer to your customers.

• I was up late last night reviewing these via headphones and they deliver on the quality I've come to expect from Pack 2 & 3.

Today I'll put them through some FRFR and a Cabinet or two.

Michael's ability to produce profiles that go cross-guitars (LP, Strat, Axis Sport, etc) and pickups and never sound bad is something I still marvel at.

Great work, Man!

I don't want to say "great as usual" because there is nothing "usual" about MBritt profiles. They are extra-ordinary.

• Thank you Michael Britt, Profile pack 3 is your best yet.
    And I MUCH appreciate your update of profile pack 1.
    The added air and openness really makes a difference for me.
    I stayed up all night last night auditioning profile pack 3 while playing with some tracks in the studio.
    The rigs sit perfectly in the mix with just the right balance of frequencies.
    Very little tweaking required, I do like a little extra compression.
    I just couldn't put the guitar down!
    I can't wait to take these to the stage now.
    Hoping for killer Clair bros wedges on the next show
    Keep on doing what you doing Michael, it's getting better every time.
    Many thanks, Emilio

• Man those Claire bro wedges will blow your mind... Had a pair of those for my KPA last time I played wildhorse saloon in Nashville... My God they sounded huge , seriously the fattest sounding speakers I've ever heard pointing at me. They make everything else including the Yamaha dxr or whatever else in that price range sound like a toy.... I'm sure they are super cheap too gahah!

• So got to try these (Pack 3) just now :)
    your best pack yet imo all bases covered particularly like your signature 3p amp and the Rockman (just cos it reminds days gone by lol) the oilfield (?) and Cal as well and the freidman and the ..heck all of them
    well done ...am I being dumb (have you done it already ??) could you maybe do a Morgan AC20 ? I think you'd do a great version to rival the (admitedly already great) one in the Rig Exchange ?

• Btw, Radial JDI direct boxes make a difference when doing the DI to PA thing.
    something about that Jensen transformer...
    I'm thinking of mounting one in my Kemper rack so I always have it.